• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@trackmagic:

I got a reply from i-94. They gave me this price list:
    Japan      JP 100, 102 or 103
    Germany  GR 100, 106, 116 are popular.
    Italy       IT 100
    China      MI 106
    ANZAC    BR 106
    US          US 100, 102, 108, 109, 112, 119 are the best sellers.
    UK          BR 107, 111

I assume you just put those on the form that you download off their website to order.

I am trying to confirm pricing and which decals are what exactly (and how many come on a sheet). I’ll post a reply when I hear back. Vicacocha, do you know if the numbers indicate size or are just part numbers for different designs?

These are just part numbers since they have multiple sets for each country.

• Customizer

@Variable:

@trackmagic:

I got a reply from i-94. They gave me this price list:
    Japan      JP 100, 102 or 103
    Germany  GR 100, 106, 116 are popular.
    Italy       IT 100
    China      MI 106
    ANZAC    BR 106
    US          US 100, 102, 108, 109, 112, 119 are the best sellers.
    UK          BR 107, 111

I assume you just put those on the form that you download off their website to order.

I am trying to confirm pricing and which decals are what exactly (and how many come on a sheet). I’ll post a reply when I hear back. Vicacocha, do you know if the numbers indicate size or are just part numbers for different designs?

These are just part numbers since they have multiple sets for each country.

Quite right! Sorry I haven’t replied with more promptness or detail…

• Customizer

Close-ups, here:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=20025.90

(Ill… could you merge the other with this one? My bad. )

• Your idea is very good

• A silly question, but do you store them differently than you would stock pieces?  Seems like the paint would be prone to flaking if they were stored together.

• Customizer

@-Wolverine-:

A silly question, but do you store them differently than you would stock pieces?  Seems like the paint would be prone to flaking if they were stored together.

Nope - but they are covered by protective (dull) coating, sprayed more than once on some occasions. I believe there are some pics of the minis in the boxes on one of those pages…  And no, not a silly question at all - surprised no one has asked it yet.

• your axis and allies pieces should be displayed in the Louvre…wonderfull job

• Customizer

Eh eh eh - thank you sir.  The Louvre - hehehehe, much obliged.  I’ve been working on some FMG’s, I actually think they’re more detailed - there will be some posts of them up soon.

• Customizer

Yeah love the way they look. Makes the board pop out.
    How are they holding up to play?
    Paint chipping etc.?

• you just made my game look shnitty! those are amazing! you could sell that as AA50platinum for 3 grand or more! very very nice.

• Customizer

Thanks fellas!  8-)

They’re holding up really well sgt, but I took a lot of time to do a thin layer of clear coat, let it dry… repeat process.  A little “shedding” (loss of terrain) happened for awhile, but that stopped eventually.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

I assume you use acrylic paints Viracocha…

Do you have any wisdom with enamels… specifically on A&A pieces?

• Customizer

@LHoffman:

I assume you use acrylic paints Viracocha…

Do you have any wisdom with enamels… specifically on A&A pieces?

Yeah, I use mainly water based paint, though I have used enamel for some parts - if I want them shiny.  From my experience, enamel doesn’t seem to adhere as well.

Good to know. Thanks for the reply.

• I have no words. I just look wide-eyed and blinking. Amazing seems to be an understatement. Breathe taking seems to fall short of a good discripition also. I do have two questions. Where did you get the mushroom cloud and Where did you get the Nuc. missle?

• Customizer

@Yavid:

I have no words. I just look wide-eyed and blinking. Amazing seems to be an understatement. Breathe taking seems to fall short of a good discripition also. I do have two questions. Where did you get the mushroom cloud and Where did you get the Nuc. missle?

Cheers Yavid!  I recently brought it to a gaming session where I didn’t know the players - eh eh eh… they were really, really surprised.

I believe the cloud is from an old copy of Diplomacy.  The missile is from a Table Tactics set, I think discontinued as well but perhaps still being sold from FMG or HBG (note: HBG have a missile that looks more appropriate for a nuke…).

:mrgreen:

V- Do you know what general scale of decals you used?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Viracocha:

@Yavid:

I have no words. I just look wide-eyed and blinking. Amazing seems to be an understatement. Breathe taking seems to fall short of a good discripition also. I do have two questions. Where did you get the mushroom cloud and Where did you get the Nuc. missle?

Cheers Yavid!  I recently brought it to a gaming session where I didn’t know the players - eh eh eh… they were really, really surprised.

I believe the cloud is from an old copy of Diplomacy.  The missile is from a Table Tactics set, I think discontinued as well but perhaps still being sold from FMG or HBG (note: HBG have a missile that looks more appropriate for a nuke…).

:mrgreen:

Nuke is from Supremacy, not Diplomacy. You can sometimes find them on eBay etc. The HBG rockets work well and you can get them in many colors.

• Customizer

Oops - yeah, thanks Variable… haven’t played either Diplomacy or Supremacy in many years.

LHoff - hmm… well, 15mm being the largest.  Though having said that, it depends what you’re working on.

@Viracocha:

LHoff - hmm… well, 15mm being the largest.  Though having said that, it depends what you’re working on.Â

True, it does depend… but if 15mm was the biggest, that is a good starting point. Thanks.

I didn’t expect you to have a list, I figured I might have to do some trial and error.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m