• [rant]
    Okay, so there was rioting in Oakland following the Raider loss in the Superbowl. Is it me, or has post game rioting become more common in the U.S in the last ten years? Its not always the losing team either, sometimes the winning team’s fans riot to show us how happy they are. :-?

I lose faith in the human race when I read about this crap.
    [/rant]

• Too much beer + Crazy Oakland fans + southern rednecks + football =

Disaster

• Yeah, but they’re Raider fans, so who can blame 'em?

• Having actually lived through a sports riot I can say that alcohol plays a huge role in this garbage after games. Another thing when this crap goes on it’s the people in the expensive seats close to the field involved. Remember the riot in Cleveland after the Jacksonville game last December? Well I was there and I can honestly that the idiots who sit close were all the ones throwing crap. These are the yuppie corporate fans in the expensive club seats too! All us regular guys sitting in our nosebleed seats were pretty much disgusted by that. Why does this garbage happen? Stupid people who drink huge amounts of alcohol before and during games.

• That post was mine….forgot to log in.

• @TG:

Yeah, but they’re Raider fans, so who can blame 'em?

EVERYBODY can blame them; they’re raiders fans, thats the reason for blaming them. the only group of people that deserved to be blamed for everything more than the raiders are canadians and serbs. the only thing that can bring everybody together is cheering for the broncos.

• Righttttttt… :roll:

• oh ye of little faith… just wait until next year, when the broncos win it for the 3rd time in 7 years :D

• @StrongBad1988:

@TG:

Yeah, but they’re Raider fans, so who can blame 'em?

EVERYBODY can blame them; they’re raiders fans, thats the reason for blaming them. the only group of people that deserved to be blamed for everything more than the raiders are canadians and serbs. the only thing that can bring everybody together is cheering for the broncos.

are you really stupid?
    or just pretending?

• I am sure he was just joking…
    Though a Canadian singing our stars and stripes was mighty “interesting.” :wink:

• @TG:

I am sure he was just joking…
    Though a Canadian singing our stars and stripes was mighty “interesting.” :wink:

well didja’ notice who headlined the halftime show? The hottest, worst-dressed lipsync-er out there - Shanananania 8)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m