• i hate the raiders (my family’s from denver) so i want the bucs

• whoohoo!!! bucs won!! :D and even better, the raiders lost! :D

• I like the Raiders just because I admire how hardcore their fans are. :)

• i posted a topic, realized how stupid it was,(b/c i posted it WAY too late) and then replied to it after the game ended

• @TG:

I like the Raiders just because I admire how hardcore their fans are. :)

Raider fans are hardcore. Another couple of towns with hardcore fans I admire:

1. Philly- they booed Santa. Enough said.
    2. Cleveland- Forced the NFL to give them their team back after it got stolen.
    3. Houston- Same as Cleveland.

Three teams I hate:
    1. Tennessee- stole their team from good fans.
    2. Baltimore-same as Tennessee.
    3. San Francisco- whot the hell eats wine and cheese at a football game?

• John Jaha? Didn’t you play for the Brewers back in the day? And yeah I remember us forcing the NFL to give us our team back. There were so many faxes and stuff coming into the league office it was basically shut down for days on end.

• @John:

@TG:

I like the Raiders just because I admire how hardcore their fans are. :)

Raider fans are hardcore. Another couple of towns with hardcore fans I admire:

1. Philly- they booed Santa. Enough said.
    2. Cleveland- Forced the NFL to give them their team back after it got stolen.
    3. Houston- Same as Cleveland.

Three teams I hate:
    1. Tennessee- stole their team from good fans.
    2. Baltimore-same as Tennessee.
    3. San Francisco- whot the hell eats wine and cheese at a football game?

1. Tennessee - great team, i’ve been cheering for them 3 years straight
    2. Baltimore - had the best fans (and QB - Johnny Unitas) in the league until Indianapolois stole it.
    3. Agreed.

• I disagree the Baltimore fans did nothing when their team bolted except lay there and take it. Then they stole someone else’s team. Can’t comment on Tennessee or the 49er’s but I know I hate Carmen Policy.

• all that deserves to be said is that broncos have best fans period. they’ll win the next 12 superbowls as well

• :lol: john jaha the guy who would hit behind matt stairs for oakland like 5 years ago…. not being rude, but why john jaha? if you’re gonna name oakland/milwaukee sluggers from like 5 years ago why not McGwire, Burnitz, Stairs, or some of the other ones?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m