Fox screwed up (i.e. Firefly/Serenity)

• So the movie Serenity got a 4 stars out of 5. This made me very suspect as i find that only movies that really suck get a lot of stars.

Still, i loved the firefly series (until those idiots-sans-vision at Fox cancelled it . . . at least they revived Family Guy), and couldn’t wait to see Joss Weaden’s vision played out.

Serenity was AWESOME!! It was more and better than i hoped. River (finally) came out and we understand more about the Alliance’s obsession with her. Malcolm etc. was all characteristically amusing. I can’t really elaborate more without going into spoilerland. Suffice it to say, both my g/f and i had a marvelous time and are really hoping that Serenity scores the $85 Million or so that is required for the sequel. (Yes - my priorities are a little whacked - $85M for a movie when people are dying of starvation/AIDS, but still . . . .)

• Very good Sci-fi yarn. Had some genuinely creepy parts as well. Some great lines too.

“Remember, it’s ok to leave them to die.”

• @Mary:

Very good Sci-fi yarn. Had some genuinely creepy parts as well. Some great lines too.

“Remember, it’s ok to leave them to die.”

LMAO!!

Love the doc.

“you wanna’ run this ship!!??”
    “yes”
    “Well . . .
    ya can’t!”

• Loved FF! Could see the potential for great storylines.

FOXDumbA$$e$ couldn’t see the best side of anything but MORE SPORTS!

Idiots! Here the SE IN, N KY & SW OH viewing area the Fox Channel is covering game 1 of the ALDS(Tues.) and game 2(Wed.) of the NLDS. I say, “Pick one and stick with it. Show both on weekends…” which they are.

cystic c,

Did you memorize the lines as you watched(N), tape it or buy the DVD set.

I’m gonna get the DVD set when it has the series(three unaired eps.) and the “Serenity” movie.

• @El:

Loved FF! Could see the potential for great storylines.

agreed. And they seemed to have a lot of fun with what they had too.

FOXDumbA$$e$ couldn’t see the best side of anything but MORE SPORTS!

and Paris :roll:

Did you memorize the lines as you watched(N), tape it or buy the DVD set.

(a)

I’m gonna get the DVD set when it has the series(three unaired eps.) and the “Serenity” movie.

me too.Mind you - i’ve seen all of the episodes a couple of times already . . . . I may see the movie again - i’ll make it a father-son night.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m