• from the looks of things, nobody ever posts in here. thats too bad… i find pacific to be a great game. personally i like europe more, but pacific is still good

• I like Pacific too, though not as much as the others (although, I think I like it more than D-Day).

I’ve tried to take Australia, but by the time you get a strong enough force down there America has a navy that can crush anything you send at it. India is the best bet.

• I love Pacific, but unfortunately I’ve only had the opportunity to play it face-to-face twice. D-Day is also a lot of fun, but I haven’t played it in a while - but it’s great because it’s smaller-scale, intense, and relatively quick. As for the World version, I keep trying to get people to play with me ;) Currently I’m working on an idea that would have all the Axis go simultaneously, followed by all the Allies going simultaneously …

• i love pacific. its the most detailed and “non infantry pushy” A&A
    ive never seen japan take NSW, but with this PBEM game im in (im japan) i think i might be able to take NSW (ive brought all the fighters from pearl to close to australia

• played a game with my church friends ( iwas japan) i took NSW by fourth turn

• Yes, I have taken Australia several times. Along with the US. I just like playing until I have total victory.

• I play the same way, annialation is the way to go. Japan frequently attacks australlia for that reason in our games :wink: .

• Japan has a long way to go to bring extra troops ,
    also just invading the northern territory is bad enough as a danger at the end of turn 1 we usualy end with 3 us & 1uk fleets destroyed around 34 IPC - 3 VP for Japan and some men in the Northern Territory and a not so small Japanes fleet in SZ 47 creating a small treat to India

• @Zero:

Yes, I have taken Australia several times. Along with the US. I just like playing until I have total victory.

its kinda hard to take australia is they stack up all the cash in infantry and if the us moves fast enough to help them stacking fighters, i usually invade nsw at turn 3 or 4 but its kinda hard ive never actually managed to win takin australia but if the us focuses on helping there then there is no way for me to loose by Vp

• Taken, but not held.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m