• @alamein:

#1 the beatles
    #2 PINK FLOYDD
    #3 the doors
    #4 creedance clearwater revival or the cream

I don’t like the angry pissed of rich as heck youth thing musics going thru right now. - what …. did I just offend some one else??? jeez.

Nice sound track, alamein – how do you feel about Jim Morrison’s contemporary flat-out pals: Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin? Also, in case anybody made it alive into the 1980s:::::::
    Ramones
    B-52s
    … oh, and er… Neil Young & Crazy Horse

• B 52’s are nice, especially their earlier work…

• The Doors, great band.

• zim zax- I like jannis - but to me her voice sounds a bit like lorrette lynn.
    and the jimmy hendrix experience cd is cool. some of his drug induced rifts are pretty wild, but even his music can get a bit too aggressive for me. I also like some lead zepplin and frank zappa, and jethro tull. deep purple I know I’m forgetting someone.
    no, no one that I admire lived into the 80’s except david gilmore. (pink floydd). although there was a time in my unfortunate youth that I listened to van halen, def leopard, twisted sister, Quiet riot, black sabbath (with ozzy and rodney james dio), ozzy, dio, motley crue, poison, white snake, guns n roses, slayer, megadeath, white zombie, bio hazard, alice in chains, faith no more, canibal corpse, metallica and others- but then I stopped being a communist , cut my hair and got a job. unfortunately the tattoos are not so easy to take off.

• :lol: what tattoos do you have

• Wow CC, you were in your prime before many of us were born.

• Thanks a lot YB.
    I keep myself immature by posting here with you youngsters and playing video/board games,
    and dreaming big. Only a few more years of big dreams,
    then it’s all over
    in a cloud of senility
    obesity
    and
    death.

• Strong Boy - don’t ask people already think I’m racist war monger.

• Sir StrongBad1988,

I have just listenened to Wilco’s ‘Yankee Hotel Foxtrot!’ ^_^ Excellent CD; I can understand why you named it the best album of 2002. My favorite tracks are ‘Jesus Ect.’ and ‘I’m Trying to Break Down Your Heart.’ While most CDs only have one or two hits worthy of mention, Wilco’s album is defined by the entire listing.

• did you buy it, or did you download it from kazaa or something

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m