how about a rule that goes like this…

You can fly a bomber over a terr. that contains friendly troops and must fly out of there… they can “drop” 4 IPC’s and then you get a chip for 1/2 rounded down Infantry and tanks… they can only once and will increase one units defense up one for one battle round…

Thoughts…

P.S. this is to simulate instances like Air Burma road and the re-supply of Tunisia…

• Sounds good, but what do you mean when the bmb drops 4 ipc? Is this the ‘‘cost’’ for the supplies being dropped?

exactly… it will cost 4 IPC’s…

• Wait, so according to this, Britain and the U.S. can each spend 4 IPCs to raise the defense of Karelia by 1 for an entire round? Essentially, Germany will lose an extra 2-5 units early on, which can cripple their attack. Makes the Axis road even harder, but it is realistic. Maybe if in Mainland Asia only?

@debater12587:

Wait, so according to this, Britain and the U.S. can each spend 4 IPCs to raise the defense of Karelia by 1 for an entire round? Essentially, Germany will lose an extra 2-5 units early on, which can cripple their attack. Makes the Axis road even harder, but it is realistic. Maybe if in Mainland Asia only?

yeah that sounds better… maye only “colonies” or supported nations i.e. China…

• I’ll try it out and let you know how it works

@Zhukov_2003:

I’ll try it out and let you know how it works

what way are you going to play it??? colonies??

@debater12587:

Wait, so according to this, Britain and the U.S. can each spend 4 IPCs to raise the defense of Karelia by 1 for an entire round? Essentially, Germany will lose an extra 2-5 units early on, which can cripple their attack. Makes the Axis road even harder, but it is realistic. Maybe if in Mainland Asia only?

whoops should have clarified… no only half the land units rounded down…
    and not for a complete battle :oops: …

• I tired out GG rule but with colonies only. it really helps defending india, south africa, Midway, etc

tired out??? what do you mean?

• tired out = tried out

thanks a bunch for the input Zhukov… Question: did it work for the axis?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m