• @yourbuttocks:

Yanny, what category do you score in on a political test?

Political Compass is a pretty good test…

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

but I don’t believe it’s up to the government to legislate morality.

100% agree, but the way i see it, it’s a question of Life and Death, the governement judge crimes, killing is a crimes. And the number of abortions is very high.

• @Blitzkrieg:

I didn’t comment on partial birth abortions because I don’t know enough about them to make a comment. I’m not defending abortion, like I said I personally wouldn’t want my girlfriend, wife or whatever getting one, but I don’t believe it’s up to the government to legislate morality.

You’re right, it’s not the government’s business to legislate morality to the citizens. However, it is the government’s business to put the protection of it’s citizens as it’s number one priority (contrary to what Mr. Clinton would have you believe :wink:). That includes citizens of ALL ages.

• Despite what everyone here thinks, I am straight down the middle on a political test :) I generally shift toward the left on Foreign policy, and toward the right on domestic agenda. I am strongly against religion. The reason I hate President Bush is his foreign policy is completely flawed from my perspective, and he has no domestic agenda.

On the political compass I am just barely (.5 on graph) to the left of the origin, and halfway down to Libertarian.

http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/questionnaire.pl?page=printable_graph&X=-0.50&Y=-5.54

• if i took it i’d probably be pretty far to the right

• Mr. Clinton? Is he still the President? Believe me I’m no liberal, in fact I think I’m probably right in the middle when it comes to politics but I think it’s time to stop blasting Clinton he hasn’t been the President for two years now so let’s all get over it. I also have a very deep mistrust of religion when it comes to politics. If I wanted to live in a theocracy I’d move to Iran.

• I’ll weigh in against abortions of any kind. I think any parent of decent character is aghast at the Idea of butchering such a treasured and -unlike the parent- innocent soul. I’m not religous either, although since I pay taxes my veiws do slant heavily towards the right- not nazi right- but actually too far right for most people. a man is only worth as much as he or she can work for… I don’t think you have the right to choose. regardless of circumstance, to kill a third and innocent party. when I see things like that on tv … man I can hardly restrain myself. but what can I do? I just hug my son and tell him I love him, cause it’s obvious to me sometimes that not every one does.

• I’ll tell you what. When we stop suffering the effects of the Clinton administration, then I’ll stop saying bad things about him. He should be in jail right now.

• i don;t really like clinton either, i think he should be in jail as well

• I score pretty centrist ussually, sometimes leaning authoritarian (governement can solve many social and economic problems)

• Well then I’ll weigh in and say once we stop suffering from that Grant administration I’ll stop blasting HIM!! How about W’s daddy who didn’t finish Saddam when he had the chance and now junior is sending more of our guys in harms way because of it? Or that oatmeal brained Reagan who tripled the national debt? And curse you Jimmy Carter for the whole hostage thing and Millard Filmore you suck too!

• Its sad how bad our modern leaders are. We need Ventura in the White House!

“Saddam, give me your weapons or we will whoop your ass”

• yeah, but intead of having an election we gotta have ventura take the rock on in a cage match, and the winner’s the prez. (in case of a tie, richard simmons and Mr. T will have a cage match, and the winner of that will face gary coleman to see who will be the prez)

• Where is Harry Truman when you need him?

• hmmm you’re right… gary coleman would fight with harry truman in a tag team match against richard simmons and carrottop. the winners would then take on Mr. T and Yao Ming for the presidency. ( the 2 tag team members that win then have a duel with samurai swords to see who will be the prez)

• What are you smoking and where can I get some?

• i found it in the dumpster behind the 7-11

• strongbad you are nuts. I’m going to enjoy whoopin you.

• ohhh we’ll have to see about that :roll:

• that record was just broken that’s at the bottom of the screen on the index, just now we had 16 people on the site at once! not too shabby…

• Hahaha, looks like A&A is reaching it’s greatest peak. :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m