• @Janus1:

does anybody else think Falk killed it?

Naw, couldn’t be…could it? :(

Oh wait a minute, yeah. 8)

• I must differ.

The Israeli government screws it up about 50% of the time. Whereas, all it takes is a small group of radical Palestinians(of which there seem to be a goodly number) to screw it up. That is why Arabs or Palestinians screw it up 90% of the time(I’m being conservative here, since I lean that way[double entendre.])

• Does that mean that the Israeli government is more easily tempted into counter-violence?

• ok, to agree with my post here you need to believe in the Bible/God. with that said, when the israelites first came into The Land God told them to kill everything. (because the people there deserved it.) well, they didn’t do it, and the palestinians have been causing problems ever since.

i know this seems far fetched if you don’t already agree with me, but that’s the way i see it.

• I say we just have the Israelis and Palestinians duke it out in one final showdown, winner take all, loser moves to Florida

• lol! yes, that’s the best plan yet!

• @Janus1:

I say we just have the Israelis and Palestinians duke it out in one final showdown, winner take all, loser moves to Florida

not fair.
    Israel already took on i don’t remember how many countries and came out of it laughing.

• @cystic:

not fair.
    Israel already took on i don’t remember how many countries and came out of it laughing.

that’s because they had the U.S’ aid. perhaps if they did something else? A&A, anyone? :D

• @Janus1:

I say we just have the Israelis and Palestinians duke it out in one final showdown, winner take all, loser moves to Florida

Nah, Caulifornia! (as Ahnold would say.)

• My guess is that if we did it that way, Palestine would cease to exist within the month. Probably much, much sooner.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m