Weapons of Mass Destruction and Iraq

• I was quoting what their leader said.

You’ve got bigger problems than being wrong when you start believing what the leaders of terrorist organizations say. :roll:

• @Deviant:Scripter:

You’ve got bigger problems than being wrong when you start believing what the leaders of terrorist organizations say. :roll:

Did the news make it to you about what Sharon said? That they could silently keep building in the palestine areas, but cannot talk about it anymore? That they just should not dance happily every time they allow new buildings….
    That is contradicting the roadmap…
    He also first offered an armistice with Hamas, and just two days later say that every leader of Hamas is a target…

Anyway… you choose to believe everything that GWB and Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz etc. say… I think the Hamas leaders have lied less than those.
    To believe someone, it should not mind at all wether you agree or disagree with him/her. All it comes down is wether that person is known to tell the truth or wether it “blurs” it.

• This is true, ironically enough.
    I think i’m more apt to believe what the head of Hamas says than either head of government of a North American country.

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.3m