• Iraq says it has no WMD, the US says it does and goes to war. NK says, yes, we have WMD and US says I don’t think they do or Na, their just bluffing…… is it me or is that funny…not in a haha way, but you know…funny…

All that does is strengthen the argument for dealing militarily with Saddam. :o

• @Anonymous:

Iraq says it has no WMD, the US says it does and goes to war. NK says, yes, we have WMD and US says I don’t think they do or Na, their just bluffing…… is it me or is that funny…not in a haha way, but you know…funny…

All that does is strengthen the argument for dealing militarily with Saddam. :o

what???
    And yes Ghoul-y, it strikes me as being “funny”.
    But i’ve been over that before.
    (and how does it strengthen the argument for dealing militarily with Saddam - and yet NOT NK?)
    and ghoul - up for a game sometime? Gimme a call - maybe after Saturday.

• NK could inflict a few 100, 000 deaths in the first few hours by just using their conventional artillery. It would take 2-3 months before the ‘allies’ had enough forces to mount a full scale invasion of the north.

F_alk, you equate the US propaganda of the 50, 60s and some comments from regean when he thought was off mike with what is going on in NK? How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you make such stupid comparisons? Anybody who has a clue as to what is going on in NK would snear at that comparison.

BB

• up for a game sometime? Gimme a call - maybe after Saturday

Sounds good.
    I’ll give you a call; assuming your number hasn’t changed.
    Sunday can work if we start sometime in the afternoon….

• Iraq says it has no WMD, the US says it does and goes to war. NK says, yes, we have WMD and US says I don’t think they do or Na, their just bluffing…… is it me or is that funny…not in a haha way, but you know…funny…

The US never said they were bluffing. :(
    The US has said that NK most likely has 2-3 nuclear weapons. :o

So…how is your statement even true?

• Mr. Ghoul, the US has been saying that NK has had nukes for awhile now, in fact, it was the US how accused them of having a nuke program even though they were supposed to have given it up that started the whole crisis.

Iraq was easy to knock off, NK is not

• The US never said they were bluffing.
    The US has said that NK most likely has 2-3 nuclear weapons.

So…how is your statement even true?

Yes, in fact the US, someone from the administration, said that it could be a bluff. I saw it on CNN. That’s what go me thinking about my original comment.

Look, its really just a observation on my part. Just stratching at the surface.

At a glance, again, I see Iraq denying that they have/had WMD and US saying they do. On the other hand I see NK saying we have WMD and the US saying um well maybe you don’t, could be a bluff.
    Now, on the surface, I’d say, that’s a tad funny.

I also find it funny that people are questioning why the US haven’t found any WMD in Iraq yet. While before the War, these same people, the UN included, where saying things like… give inspections more time, a few months that’s all. Yet, the second the fighting stopped in Iraq, people and screaming “where are the weapons”! Like they should be just lying up against the side a building somewhere.

• The very fact it came from CNN should be reason to question this ‘fact’. So, somebody in the administration (say 1 in 5, 000 people in the administration) said it might or might not be a bluff. Is this like F_alk saying something spurious? Has about as much credibility I guess.

BB

• The very fact it came from CNN should be reason to question this ‘fact’.

According to who?
    I saw on CNN.com that Minnesota beat Dallas 1-0 last night, I guess I could question that as well.

So, somebody in the administration (say 1 in 5, 000 people in the administration) said it might or might not be a bluff

Is there 5,000 in the administration? Is that a fact?
    Is he the only one in the admin who thinks that?

He was the only one who commented to the press at the time of that report. Was it maybe because he is the representative for the body that is dealing with the NK situation right now?

Anyway, again I say, that comment of mine was
    my observation of that particular situation.

• CNN is not exactly a journalistic power house, they are mass media. Just a few pet peeves with CNN. When that shite cleric who came from England was killed along with a local shite who was close to Saddam the reporter/talking head whatever was reporting about the assasination attempt, but the guy was dead so it was not an assasination attempt, it was an assasination period.

When they tested the MOAB, that 22, 000 lb bomb, Wolf Blitzer was going on and on about how it was like a small nuke bomb. Except the MOAB only has 10 tonnes of explosives and the smallest nuke bomb is about 1000 tonnes of explosive equivelant or 100 times more. The bombs used in WWII were about 2000 times more powerful than the MOAB.

I’m not saying CNN would blatently lie about a hockey score, however, they give undue credibility to people they ought not to.

RE: size of the administration being 5,000. OK, what is the ‘administation’ and who is this unknown administration person who claims it might be a bluff? By administration I mean the top 50 or so people and the 100 people or so under each of them. Too many people? Maybe, depends on who this source is and what level he is at. Is this person in the top 10 of the Bush Circle? I doubt it. I doubt this person is even a secretary of one of the top 100 in the Bush Circle. Since you don’t name this person or cite the news article I guess we must take your word for it shrugs. Does this person speak for the administration or him or herself?

What is a bluff by the way? Did this annonyomous person say they think that NK was bluffing about owning or using a nuke?

I for one would love to know who this person is.

BB

• http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/east/04/30/nkorea.us/index.html

Check this link.

I know it’s CNN…. :lol: however, indulge me by reading it.

Their reporting is not as bad as some make it out to be.
    They are certainly no worse than any other news network.

The “may be a bluff” comment I heard from the TV.

Clink the sub links too…

• I saw on CNN.com that Minnesota beat Dallas 1-0 last night

What the F… I’m I talking about!
    If I really did see this on CNN then you could say they are full of shit ,as it was Anaheim that beat Dallas 1-0. :oops: I’m stupid!

• @Mr:

I saw on CNN.com that Minnesota beat Dallas 1-0 last night

What the F… I’m I talking about!
    If I really did see this on CNN then you could say they are full of sh*t ,as it was Anaheim that beat Dallas 1-0. :oops: I’m stupid!

that’s it!
    you have less credibility with me than CNN OR CBC!
    you SUCK Ghoul!!!

(see ya sunday)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m