Iron Blitz on the zone or a pbf game

• anybody wanna play either of these two? i can play blitz on the zone just about any weekday after 3:30 and any time on the weekends after like 10:00 am

• sure I’ll play. but I don’t get home from work until like 6-630. so we’ll have to set it up in advance.

• are you the one who emailed me alamein?

• yeah that was me, I use 2 diferent email addresses, a yahoo and an aol- but the aol one won’t be around much longer. I think I’ll switch to msn.

• how come it said it couldn’t detect iron blitz in your disk drive?

• oh well, even if that doesn’t work on the zone we can play a forum game.

• sorry about not replying in a minute, but the other general discussion eats at me. I’m not sure why it siad that. but I haven’t tried to play it again since then. I’ll give it a test run tomarrow, and I think I still have to downlaod an internet explorer browser also. I’m not really a computer person, so I don’t know all the lingo. I mainly just use it for word processing or to offset boredom by smashing the cpu in Iron Blitz (which is on the Hard Drive).

• and also the first rule is that if you win I disavow any knowledge of you or the game. secondly if I win you will never live it down! :D

• sounds exactly like my uncle……

• hey SB the message I was telling you about still comes up. Ie… unable to find Axis_Allies Iron Blitz on your hard drive. now I got this copy out of the underdogs downloads- should I change the name of the executable program from (i think it’s) A&A .exe or will this downloaded version not play. I have looked for a copy of this disc- but alas it cannot be easily found. I may have already duplicated this as an email to you, but usually you’re here hanging around, so I thought I’d ask here first.

• yeah, i’m usually just hangin around here.
    maybe a game on the zone wouldn’t work… i’m not sure how to help you (i’m not great w/ computers myself, maybe you could post a message in player help asking for help)

• good Idea, but since I’ve made enemies of all the commies- do you think it will work?

• @alamein:

good Idea, but since I’ve made enemies of all the commies- do you think it will work?

i certainly hope this is not true. I’ve had some MAJOR disagreements with Yanny, Finsternis, Deviant Scriptor . . . and everyone else here. I hope i don’t have too many enemies here - at least not to the point of people not wanting to play with me/not wanting to help me . . . .

• don’t worry alamein, they’l definitely help you, even if they’re commies and you aren’t (i hope…)

• hey alamein is saturday at 10 am okay for the zone, or did you not fix that problem yet

• hey alamein i gotta know what time tommorow you wanna play. my name on the zone is like the same as it is in this, whats your name on the zone

• hey kid, check your A&A mailbox. I left you a message. but the short of it is I’m still trying to get a working copy. you mentioned other ways to play- I’ll be back around 11:00 am to see what they are. I’m not sure how to play a forum game- but if involves you being honest with my dice rolls I’m skeptical.

• yeah, i’m not sure how the dice works either, but i think that the program sends both of us an email telling us the result of the battle, so i can’t change it, but i’m not really sure of that either

• ok it’s 11 right now and i’m in the zone… i dunno if i should start the game ( ive got somebody else in here who wants to play) cuz i dunno if you were able to find a copy or not of the game… stciky situation…

remember go to the iron blitz room!

• sorry no I couldn’t. most people I asked didn’t even know what it was. I’ll keep looking and I hope you whoop those commies. :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m