• T_6,
    Cupla ?s.

Y da VI in your id and da VII n da udder Moshe id? R there that many Moses’?

What’s with all the whinny-butts (sp.?) in CA last winter regarding heating bills? If the state gov’t. of CA half regulates the price of heating gas/oil (keeping the price charged to the customer low, but allowing the price paid by energy companies to rise)… what do you expect. I saw people complaining about a $150 heating bill (f-n’ idjits). I know people here who pay a $600 bill and are happy to get it so cheap! (Big house needs new windows.)

“He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster…when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you…”- F. Neitzsche(a gem among the ranting of a thoroughly depressing individual)

• Yes… the powerful Moses Order is an ancient one – like the Jedi. :wink:

Well leave it to the Bigshot idiots up North to screw everything in Southern California. As for heating bills – too tell you a truth, I’m not exactly sure what you’re talking about. Californian winters aren’t that cold; in fact we hardly get any rain. As for the deregulation/regulation fiasco, you can blame that on our incumbent governor, Gray Davis (belch! :x) He has a habit of making things worse (read: natural gas, oil, and electricity prices), so if anybody - blame him. Anyways I dunno how the weather is in Cincy, so I can’t really compare heating prices. For all I know your winter is like a Penguin Nesting Igloo. :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m