I can't land my fighters on my carriers after combat…

• My subject line says it all….does anyone know what I’m doing wrong…I bought the cd-rom game on ebay from someone without instructions…everything else is going fine, but when I try to land my fighters on my carriers after combat, I am unsuccessful, and I get a message saying they have run out of fuel, and they crash….can anybody help?! Thanks.

• SUD is right, Iron Blitz is a real witch to play with (though I use it over the former for the extra scenarios). I huge complaint is that when I try to land Allied ftrs onto another player’s carrier, they mysteriously end up in another territory OR worse Run Out of Fuel! Also, don’t try to make any more erratic carrier movements then you have to (like land planes on a carrier and then trying to move them).

• Hey, thanks to both of you…and yes–it is regular A&A, not Iron Blitz…I’m going to check out those web sites…I don’t have kamikaze feature enabled, and wasn’t even aware of a timer (is that is preferences?)…anyway, I didn’t know you could right click out of there, and am going to try that—I am going to go try to find the online instruction manuals too, that’s good to know…many thanks.

• The patch should also solve the problem of the opponent buying subs and either not using them or not placing them.

• @EmuGod:

The patch should also solve the problem of the opponent buying subs and either not using them or not placing them.

Really? I have it patched and the US still often buys 8 subs and places 2.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m