• @yourbuttocks:

First Ghoul, I said that 85% of the population believes in a mono theistic God.

33% are Christians
    Over 20% are Muslims
    20% are Hindu
    right there you have about 3/4 of the population
    plus Sihk,Jews, Zoroastrians, etc.
    You are right, the number is more like
    80%
    My mistake.
    Note: All except for Hindus, believe in the exact same God (rather than simply are monotheistic)
    Budhists, while not exactly theistic, kind of count.
    With them it would be More like 85%

Second, Ghoul and Moses, what reason is their to be moral without religion? If you steal something, and are not caught, is there any reason to feel guilty if it does not really hurt the victim?

Third, Fisternis, no one has ever had the reason to believe that the tooth fairy is not a lie told to children. The same is not true about religion.

Fourth, Fisternis, your comment about how that it is stupid believe that the uncaused cause is God, that is the most basic definition of God is uncaused causer. That is general. Christians contend that the uncaused causer has revealed himself to his children.

Fifth, Moses, what denomination is your sister?

Sixth, Moses, take this test now:

http://www.self-gov.org/quiz.html

Actually. you said 85% of the people belive in god

You suggestion that one has to be religious to have morals is ridiculous.
    I dont have to worship something to be kind or have decent character.

Why would anyone worship something that demands it or punishes you in a burning “Hell”
    Makes you wonder why Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels revolted and who the real malevolent ones are?

1/3…thats alot of fallen angels.

• “Why would anyone worship something that demands it or punishes you in a burning “Hell””

It is meant to keep people in check.

• @TG:

“Why would anyone worship something that demands it or punishes you in a burning “Hell””

It is meant to keep people in check.

Ya, I know I’m just ranting.

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.6m