• lol i kno, in my madden2002 game i run the same nickel lb blitz EVERYTIME and i sack the other QB like every time. it’s so funny :lol:

• what nickel blitz? man my defense sucks, they can’t sack anybody much less block a pass, one turn over and I’m hard pressed to beat that game(ps2). but otherwise I agree, the blitz’s AI is retarded, but it makes up for it by blattant acts of cheating. such as not letting me use IC’s that I’ve owned for several turns- especially after a save. or ignoring my one shot naval bombardment. and I’ve never seen infantry roll as many one’s as the AI’s infantry- I know it’s cheating- I just can’t prove it.

• the blitz i use is called LBblitz, and it’s in the nickel section. there’s also another linebacker blitz in the dime section, but it’s not as useful.

• Ummm…interesting thought of putting A&A AI against Madden2002??? I’m sure even with an offensive line of armor going up against a Greenbay defense, A&A would still wouldn’t do anything and purchase an transport and place it in the Gatorade bucket on the sideline! :D :D

• i don’t get it. why is their AI so retarded? it’s not a really old game, you think they could’ve come up with SOMETHING better than that crap they have now

• actually I noticed that the game itself has some well thought out strategies. at least the ones I looked at for russia. problem is they wouldn’t use them. they just sat back and let me pummel them. I mean it was great to feel superior, but I almost wished I could help the AI beat me (not that I’m a genious, it was just that bad).

• one thing i’ve noticed is that the AI never attacks on the eastern front. it they’re germany, then they just sit back and let you pummel them w/ infantry. if they’re russia, they buy all sorts of crap and you just drive right to moscow by turn 2 or 3

• yeah, i beat the thing senseless last night, and as germany I went all out after karelia (with all infantry and planes) hoping to keep my armor together to pound any counter attacking force. I figured I would take karelia and loose western europe- well the russian aa guns destroyed 3 of my 5 aircraft and then my whole attack force save one infantry man ( while loosing only 2 men). but then the UK didn’t even land in europe, and the russians failed to attack an unprotected mass of armor (like 8 tanks), so I pounded them all the old fashioned way - with massed armor and expendable infantry- and still won in 6 turns! what loosers.

• by the way I’ve noticed all the talk of the chat rooms and on line simulators- has anyone tried playing the iron blitz on line? does it work? I haven’t tried it yet so I’m not sure, but I’m willing to be russia.

• yeah it works, on the MSN zone. i try to play it, but NOBODY ever plays blitz on the zone. i’ll be glad to play w/ you sometime (preferably on a weekday after about 4 o’ clock, if i don’t have very much homework) just drop me an email @ pbsmassacre98@aol.com

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m