• Interesting. I’ll see what I can think of. too bad you dont have AAE Moses. you seem to be the most interested person.

• i play a&ae but dont really have enough time to be interested :( but hey its me :wink:

• Well I’m not totally inept since I’ve seen the gameboard and know the rules. I can’t playtest it, but if you can post the final map online, I’ll see what I can do.

Feel free to contact me, any time. Our A&A Forums game is on hiatus for the moment, so I really have nothing better to do…

• I could use some of your help, you really do know what you’re talking about and I could use someone who knows the AAE rules helping me out.

• Moses, i stand corrected. I thought most was like in Togo, and only East Africa was holding out longer.

But, if you use the AAE map, then of course africa is really bring. If you use the AA map, you have to split a lot of the areas intos smaller ones, to actually be able to put in more than one german colony.

• I’m using the AAE map because it’s MUCH easier for Europe and making alterations just on it is pretty hard to do. I also don’t want to use the AA map because if I do, SA and South Esit Asia won’t b used which would be a shame. It’s a shame that I don’t have the rest of Africa along with the detailed Europe of the AAE map. Then it would be much better.

• Yeah, it’s damn shame. Well I guess you can write out the Africa part, which might’ve been a great refreshment from the agonizingly slow trench warfare in the Western Front. As for the Middle East, any chance I can pull off a Lawrence of Arabia? Also, any plans on what to do with the greater Eastern Front to even out the scales?

• No offense to the Russian player but it is inevitable that Russia will fall unless the Russian player receives aid from Britain, but that lowers teh aid to France. Basically, Austria-Hungary, Germany and Turkey have the advantage when fighting Russia. The Russians simply need to concentrate their forces on the Eastern Front in certain territories and let the rest fall.

• Any chances we’ll see a Bolshevik Revolution? :wink:

• Stop guessing all my ideas! you’ve guessed a lot of them so far, it’s freaking me out.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m