Need 3 more players for a 5 player, by email game.

• Heh heh, how nice of you Zero :D!

Sorry, I haven’t been around the forums for like the last week or so, because with my move back to Canada I’ve had pretty limited access to a computer. (however, I get a computer for finishing school! It’s arriving in about a week). I’ll be at my cousins for the next week and a half…4 of those days I’ll be camping. My cousin’s computer doesn’t have any A&A utilities or anything, and I’d prefer to do it from my own computer. SO, if you guys wanna get going right away, then that’s cool (but I will HAVE to be in on the next game! :wink: ) So EmuGod, I guess you’re taking my spot unless these guys want to wait a week and a half for me. My email’s ctm0808@hotmail.com.

• Thanks. I hate to take your spot Chris, but thanks a lot for being so nice about it. My e-mail is emugod4ever@yahoo.com and tell me if I need any utilities to download. Nipon is my favourite country in A&A, anyway.

• Okay, sorry Chris I’m an impatient bastard. Let’s start this game with Emu as Japan I will set the game up on Dicey, and then I will start 2 threads in the forum. The first thread will be the game log, and I will post all of the emails from Dicey in that thread to act as a running log of the game. I will start a second thread where we should discuss the game, talk trash, etc. By using 2 threads I hope we can keep the log clean and easy to read and follow.

I will act as the banker and post everyones IPCs in the log thread at the end of each turn. Expect to receive an email from Dicey soon. I will post in this thread again when I have the game completely set-up to tell you what the names of the 2 new threads are.

Thank-you everyone for joining this game. This is my first game of A&A by email. I think it is the first such game for many players, so we will work out the kinks together.

• Okay, sorry Chris I’m an impatient bastard. Let’s start this game with Emu as Japan I will set the game up on Dicey, and then I will start 2 threads in the forum. The first thread will be the game log, and I will post all of the emails from Dicey in that thread to act as a running log of the game. I will start a second thread where we should discuss the game, talk trash, etc. By using 2 threads I hope we can keep the log clean and easy to read and follow.

I will act as the banker and post everyones IPCs in the log thread at the end of each turn. Expect to receive an email from Dicey soon. I will post in this thread again when I have the game completely set-up to tell you what the names of the 2 new threads are.

Thank-you everyone for joining this game. This is my first game of A&A by email. I think it is the first such game for many players, so we will work out the kinks together.

• :lol:

• Heh heh, no hard feelings! Anyways, last post for a little bit. Be back soon!

(and this is Chris, but the computer I’m on is pretty d*** slow, so I don’t wanna bother logging in)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m