• Anyone notice that on the original Axis and Allies box it advertises it as “A game of high adventure”? Well me and my friends did. We get stoned everytime we play, and except for people forgetting the rules (thats what the manual is for) its fun fun fun. We average about 8 hours in a normal A&A game, and I’ve played 3 games in 2 days before (we were playing for a total of about 22 hours with one break to sleep etc after the first 2 games.)

Anyone else play A&A on weed? Dont bother replying telling me I’m a loser because I already know it and so are you if you are reading this hehehe.

• kids… don’t do drugs…

• Sounds interesting but I’ll stick to Pepsi’s and pretzels.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the Pepsi Bottling Co.

• Weed is okay. But have you ever tried Weed with “Clothes?” It’ll give you a much higher sensation when playing Axis and Allies (though your hand-eye-coordination might be a bit off)

Also playing A&A on Speed is fun, especially when everybody goes at the same time! I have been trying to play A&A with opium (no heroin kids, that stuff will kill you. I know), but so far unsuccessful in obtaining for everybody. Even with the black market in Los Angeles, a still cost $2000 for some decent “Dover’s Powder.” The painkilling effect is great, especially when my enemies are crushing me.

“Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.” - Aldolf Galland
    “The crate? The crate matters not. It is the man who pilots the crate that truely counts.” - R

[ This Message was edited by: TG Moses VI on 2002-05-24 21:00 ]

• LOL TG. I like playin axis and allies while we’re drinking…have any of you heard about that axis and allies drinking variant? German player gets schnapps, US gets whiskey, USSR get vodka, etc. then whenever you take a territory of theirs, you get a drink outta their bottle. Heh heh, never tried it though. Over here in Holland it’s all legal for me, but when I go back to Ontario I’m going to have to wait another 3 years!

-And I don’t promote underage drinking! When I’m in Canada, I’ll give it up! ('cept for the occasional beer :smile: )

• wans’t it “beer and bretzel” or “pepsi and pizza”, depending on your age? g

• Ever played Axis and Allies before man? Ever played Axis and Allies before on WEED??? Ha Ha go Jon Stewart and go half baked……drugs are bad but funny…i like the drinking game sounds fun

• Chris,

Sure have. However, the way my “older” gaming group plays with slightly different rules in addition to the conquered territory rule.

1. No Bathroom breaks! Penalty for breaking this rule is that the opposing team gets to raid your bank while you’re gone.

2. Each time a Capital liberated, those victorious are forced to go on a drinking binge of no less then three beers before continuing

3. No collapsing on the game board. Penalty results in being pelted with pretzels.

4. Taunting is not only allowed but encouraged! That means like taking a pretzel in your hand and breaking it apart while saying, “I will crush you.” However, chugging down beer and vomiting is strictly prohibited.

5. At the end of each round, each player “bottom’s ups” and drink one beer. Those unable to miss their next turn and are insulted with obscene comments.

“Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.” - Aldolf Galland
    “The crate? The crate matters not. It is the man who pilots the crate that truely counts.” - R

[ This Message was edited by: TG Moses VI on 2002-05-25 00:45 ]

• Hahahaha… playing Axis and Allies on weed is fun. The hard part is trying to move your pieces without clearing half the board with your hand first. Also, playing pieces are not meant to be used as toys and eventually swallowed. Of course there is a rule when we do play Axis and Allies on smack; everybody has to be on it. The best way I seen is through special brownies.” Reason being is that when you’re marijuana, your rather make sit there and laugh then make war, making those unstimulated extremely agitated.

• Ha! Very cool drinking game rules, TG! Think I’m gonna have to try that before I leave Holland…

• Ha! Very cool drinking game rules, TG! Think I’m gonna have to try that before I leave Holland…

• Well for first timers, you might try playing outside or on a wooden floor with metal/plastic table and chairs. Playing A&A high and drunk may seem fun, but then the clean up is god-awful. Have you every tried getting puke, bloodstains, and beer off the carpet? Then there’s are of the pretzel crumbs all over the place… Trust me, it is a pain. Also sometimes the smell and fumes can get unbearable, so make sure the place is well ventilated. People tend to pass out after a while, which makes drawing the fun-faces on him with magic marker all the more fun… :wink:

[ This Message was edited by: TG Moses VI on 2002-05-25 21:42 ]

• Heh heh, gotcha. Damnit, when I was asleep at a party I got the middle of my right eyebrow shaved off! (bastards!) I took my revenge though… :smile:)

• Ever tried the hand in warm water while he’s sleep trick? Ha, yet another reason to stay awake the whole time. Just make sure it isn’t your couch.

• Heh heh the classic. We tried it on my cousin, didn’t work though (he woke up). Another cool one is to put shaving cream in his hand then touch his face with a feather or whatever so he goes to itch his face and gets shaving cream all over it. Always works!

• Ha, tried that trick too on my sister back when we were little. Of course the trick is to make sure the person is actually asleep, lest you set yourself for a trap.

• Hahaha of course.

Wonder where that anonymous guy that posted this went.

“No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country; he won it by making the other poor dumb Bastard die for his country.”

• Gen. George S. Patton

[ This Message was edited by: Chris on 2002-05-27 02:26 ]

• He probably thought we would pelt him with bizarre flames (like calling him a looser like he mentioned) and other highly conservative attacks. But hey, anything to make the game more “high” with adventure is good for me. :smile:

Well at least it’s not as weird like underwater Monopoly.

• Hahaha me and my brother tried somethin like that at a hotel once. We wanted to play underwater cards, so we put clear tape around a bunch of cards, so they were waterproof. So we exhaled as much as possible, so we sunk to the bottom of the pool…we didn’t have enough time to play a real game though, we only had about 7 or 8 seconds before we had to go up to breath again. Hahaha it was fun though, until the cards started breaking apart and getting all mushy, despite the tape.

• Next time play with full Plastic Cards (they sell them) or at least laminate them. Also wear a snorkel; it’s kinda hard going up every 30 seconds for air like you said. What I like about underwater games (such as Poker) is you get a good aerobic workout at the same time.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m