• Yeah, but we didn’t really have the time to do any of those things. We were in a rush cuz we thought it would be so cool. (heh heh)

• It’s funny the things a bunch of guys can do when there bored. :cool: Better luck next time!

Also (and this is back on topic actually!) don’t take Mushrooms. Does things are whack.

I remember a week ago, my friends and I got access to some shrooms. As a prank, we cut them up and spread them on a Pizza (you couldn’t tell the difference). Then we gave the pizza to another unsuspecting friend. Hasn’t spoken to us since.

“Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.” - Aldolf Galland
    “Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men.” - Patton

[ This Message was edited by: TG Moses VI on 2002-05-29 21:04 ]

• On 2002-05-24 11:24, Anonymous wrote:
    Anyone notice that on the original Axis and Allies box it advertises it as “A game of high adventure”? Well me and my friends did. We get stoned everytime we play, and except for people forgetting the rules (thats what the manual is for) its fun fun fun. We average about 8 hours in a normal A&A game, and I’ve played 3 games in 2 days before (we were playing for a total of about 22 hours with one break to sleep etc after the first 2 games.)

Anyone else play A&A on weed? Dont bother replying telling me I’m a loser because I already know it and so are you if you are reading this hehehe.

I once played after drinking some of a home remedie that contained 8 shots of gin i believe, but i wasn’t effected…

i prefer eating a KFC twister.

• Ha, ha KFC twister. What’s it made of?
    What I like is a good 'ol homemade Irish Mudslide, goes down smooth.

• Boys will be boys. Most, if not all, these stunts have been around since before I was in college @$ years ago.
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “There is nothing new under the sun.” - Xi

• Well you never know. Girl binge drinking is definitely on the rise. It’ll be great to see what kind of antics they invent. Need I suggest the Mircle Whip replaced with Saving Cream gag played on me.

• On 2002-06-04 16:03, TG Moses VI wrote:
    Ha, ha KFC twister. What’s it made of?
    What I like is a good 'ol homemade Irish Mudslide, goes down smooth.

The KFC twister is great. two crispy stribs, two slices of tomato, lettuce, and special sauce in a tortilla…very tasty.

• Sorry, I thought that it was a type of crushed iced liquor. Ha, it seems like the only thing good for your body. :smile:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m