• i think they are underestimated, the damage they can do with their strategic bombing is enormous. I just played a game, bought 1 bomber and 1 industrial for South Africa with Britain, and i was able to ruin Germany’s IPC count to less then 20 a turn, which means they cant do a single thing to russia :smile: And they are also usefull to attack undefended trannies far away from your fighters.

• I was talking about this in the thread about Japan first. I think it could be a viable strategy.

• yeah I really like bombing.I consider myself to be quite an experienced UK player and bombing has always been a major aspect of my strategy.

• Bombers ROCK! They’ve got distance and attack strength….but their lack of defense strength is made up with their ablitiy to get outta harms way. Sometimes for fun, especially when I’m the US or UK, I’ll buy 6 or 7 bombers and just go crazy…muwahaha!

• Above was me…

• Yeah, especially with UK I like industrial raids. When I have nothing better to do I just buy a bomber and something else every turn and make life easy for the russians.

• I believe that at some point Yanny said the Uk doesn’t play I big part in the first 10 turns.I use that time for bombing.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m