• THe operation sea lion post got me thinking is a german attack on the us possible.If the allies are using a Japan first strategy it could be.Of course if the allies are aggresive against your fleet it would be tough but i think with proper planning and deception it can be pulled off.any comments or opinions.

• Usually, a Us attack requires either (a) a dead russia or (b) a forgotten German Transport in the Atlantic at the correct time.

• Personally I wouldn’t do this with adead russia I would do it earlier in the game when the US hadn’t build a lot of units and when your fleet was still in good shape.

• This is a cool idea, and I had a similar one. Most people realize that the US can drop troops onto North Africa in one turn, but they forget Germany can do the oposite. An interesting option, build a Med. fleet and a Baltic fleet. Launch Sea Lion as a distraction, then invade the US. It’s very expensive, but has a huge payoff(30 IPC’s). I haven’t tried this strategy yet but I will, I like playing like an escaped mental patient:)

• Radical strategies usually come to radically fast defeat……

• Although yes maybe it is a bit radical i think that if properly done it will work.This is also a strategy that can be asisted by your Japanesse allies.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m