Bob_A_Mickelson's Complete AAP40 Charts and Aids [1st Ed.]

• Customizer

I will fix it an upload a new version by the end of this weekend.

Thanks

• Customizer

UPDATE 4/19/2010
    Again corrected the bomber unit stats on the unit profiles card. Also some minor wording changes on the diplomatic cards. (does not affect rules simply clarifies a bit better. Actually these changes will probably never be noticed by anyone but me.) New screenshots of the updated charts are on the entry on this thread.

As always let me know if you find any errors. I’ll be glad to fix them.
    Enjoy.

You can download v1.2 of the charts here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ym5tneyleym

• On the japanese set up card for the territory of Kiangsu they are suppose to have 1 Infantry, 1 fighter, 1 Tactical Bomber and 1 Bomber. You only have 1 Infantry on your card.
    Thank you for the wonderful work you have done for everybody!

• Customizer

Thanks again. It really is alot harder to proofread than at first sight. Actually after reviewing the charts again, i realize that the setups for kiangsu and shantung were actually mixed up.

Version 1.3 which corrects this mishap can be downloaded here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lnqmdim2xjz

The japan setup screenshot has been updated on the first page of this thread.
    hopefully we are nearing the end of error correcting for this project. Thanks again for everyone and all the support.
    Looking forward to creating new charts for AAE40 & AAG40.

• Bob, you are the freakin MAN!!!  Thanks! :-D

• Your China special rules card says that all facilities built in China and then liberated are removed.  I’m not sure that’s totally accurate.  The rules say that Industrial Complexes are removed, but is vague when it comes to Naval and Air bases & Anti-air guns.  I’d assume that because they don’t specify that these are removed, they work like any other Allied power captured them.  What do you think?

• Just because they cant make full use of them doesn’t mean they get destroyed.  The other allies could use china’s sea bases to get repaired, and if japan re-took that territory it would get back everything it lost (except the ind. complexes, of course).

• Customizer

@robbie358:

Your China special rules card says that all facilities built in China and then liberated are removed.  I’m not sure that’s totally accurate.  The rules say that Industrial Complexes are removed, but is vague when it comes to Naval and Air bases & Anti-air guns.  I’d assume that because they don’t specify that these are removed, they work like any other Allied power captured them.  What do you think?

Your are correct. I mistakenly believed that that airbases and naval bases were also destroyed when china captured them in their home territory. I will correct the china chart so that it states that it can only destroy complexes. Look for the update next weekend.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Yoper:

@cminke:

i dont think im liked verry much all my posts disapear. can any one help me(ie. not remove my posts because u dont like me!).it is really con fusing me! wahhhhhhhhh!

Work on taking your time to make your point clear.

But you really need to take the time to fix your spelling, grammar, and capitalization.  No one will take you seriously when your posts look like a three year old wrote them. :|

As for the removal of posts, you must have brushed up against the powers that be. :roll:

… or you had nothing to add to the thread. Staying on topic and helping others is what we’re here for, not seeing how many posts per day we can achieve.

• Customizer

sorry i completely forgot to update the chart last weekend. Hang in there I’ll find the time to update but i generally dont have the time to work on these projects unless its the weekend. I do have a job you know.

• Just downloaded your aids and have printed them off. They are amazing! Great work! I know I’ll never go back :-D

• @MrBlack103:

Just downloaded your aids and have printed them off. They are amazing! Great work! I know I’ll never go back :-D

What he said.
    Lovely work.

• Customizer

UPDATE 1.4
    Updates China’s chart to explicitly state that only industrial complexes are destroyed not all facilities as was previously stated.

Download V 1.4 Complete set of Charts and aids
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zkomnfnmn0k

• '10

Great Work!  THANK YOU

Do you have plans to make these for AAE40 and AAG40?  …I hope so!

• @Imperious:

I appreciate the offer but I did this for the A&A community not for profit.

Very nice to hear this. Much respect!

But i ask something: Can you repeat this for AA50?

Something nifty for the NO’s and Technology Charts with the same artistic flair that you coordinated perfectly for AAP40.

Yeah can you do AA50

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

Do you have plans to make these for AAE40 and AAG40?  …I hope so!

I do have such plans. Hopefully work schedule will permit me to do so in a timely fashion, but dont count on it. (You have been forwarned.)

• this is great thx

• These are beautifull! Thank you!

• Customizer

I’ve begun work on AAG40 Charts. See this forum for details:
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=19490.0

• Hi!
    Pretty nice work!  Printed them all in january.
    Will you update them with the changes Mr Harris is planning for pacific 40?
    And are the charts for europe final?
    Thx a lot!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m