Anybody making large map for Pacific 1940?

• He is correct, and BTW I used to be Adlertag

• IL, I thought you were gonna do this.  In addition to increasing the map size a little to make room for my stacks of ships, I hoped you would fix Honolulu, and show the starting setup on the maps.  I also hoped you would clean up the edge of the sea zone at Korea and others to make sure there was no more confusion.

One reason I laugh at WOTC is when they make a bigger map, they put more zones in it and then I can’t fit the pieces in any longer.  The cycle just keeps going.

Do you play Pac40?

• Thanks Johnny and hello IL.

• IL I need a 20’ by 18’ map by Monday The map out of the box is too small I can still reach all the pieces

• Then hire Midgets to move the pieces for you. You just sit in your chair and tell them what to do. Problem solved.

• @Imperious:

Then hire Midgets to move the pieces for you. You just sit in your chair and tell them what to do. Problem solved.

If only…then when I make a bad move I can blame it on the midget and berate him savagely for his incompentence. It would be like I actually was der Fuhrer!

• @Imperious:

Then hire Midgets to move the pieces for you. You just sit in your chair and tell them what to do. Problem solved.

Even better, hire some midgets to dress up as pieces have them play the game in a swimming pool.

• @Imperious:

lol

• Someone will make a larger Map if the 1940 Europe game does not have  big enough territories to hold pcs.
    The crunch has occured in Europe in the past

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@jeffdestroyer:

Someone will make a larger Map if the 1940 Europe game does not have  big enough territories to hold pcs.
    The crunch has occured in Europe in the past

Yes, this is my concern as well. But no worries. As we have seen in the past, if there is a big enough issue with TT size and enough people complain, our talented artists here at AA.org will produce some beautiful jumbo maps for us to print out and all will be right with the universe.

You talented folks know who you are  :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m