Accurate Miniature Equivalents for Custom Painting your 1940 E&P

• '16 Customizer

haha thanks. I’ll make a new forum in the Europe board (this is my Europe 1940 set) with the pics of all the things I’ve done. I’ve finished the American infantry, Russian ground vehicles, American airforce, British fleet, German airforce, and some more Italian planes…

• '16 Customizer

all right, I set up a thread in the Europe forum (cause it IS my Europe set after all  :wink:)

• Customizer

Hello,   
        Does anyone know when Chad Coffman, a.k.a. “allworkandnoclay” will be back in touch with this forum?  I have sent him an e-mail about purchasing several of his awesome painted units but as of yet haven’t gotten any reply.  Through following this forum I know he sometimes goes off on extended vacations to exotic places and I can only guess that is the case now.  Thanks for anyones help.    Tall Paul

• Customizer

Everyone,

Are there any updates on this talented painter,…or when he might be expected to return to this forum???

I really would prefer to have him paint my A&A units.  Thanks to anyone who might be able to assist me in acquiring this talented painter’s services.

“Tall Paul”

• '12

@Tall:

Everyone,

Are there any updates on this talented painter,…or when he might be expected to return to this forum???

I really would prefer to have him paint my A&A units.  Thanks to anyone who might be able to assist me in acquiring this talented painter’s services.

“Tall Paul”

Hell!  I just want to goo in amazement at his work!  :-P  The guy’s work is phenomenal.  I’ve seen some of it on www.boardgamegeek.com, search for A&A Anniversary (I think) and look thru pics - possibly under A&AP40 - all of his shots are there too but I think the same ones as here.  DYING to see more!

• Customizer

Hey Guys,

Have either of you heard if “Allworkandnoclay” might be on another exotic vacation maybe???  Has he left any hints on BGG, perhaps???  I’d really love to have him paint a bunch of units for me.  I’ve saved some bucks that have his name on them, so to speak.  Thanks for any assistance.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Oops - you were replying to me as well weren’t you Paul?  I deleted my post by accident (thought it was my recent house rule in the wrong spot).  No, no idea about his Allwork’s status.

Supertrooper - no, Allwork’s excellent paint jobs are on BGG’s Pacific and Europe 40’s.  But BGG has some nice stuff in the AA50th area as well (Capt. Kiwi’s and Sam Hill’s come to mind).

• '12

@Viracocha:

Supertrooper - no, Allwork’s excellent paint jobs are on BGG’s Pacific and Europe 40’s.  But BGG has some nice stuff in the AA50th area as well (Capt. Kiwi’s and Sam Hill’s come to mind).

Yeah, thanks…wasn’t by my computer to check my reference…

• So AW hasn’t posted here since May this year, anyone know if he’s still painting mini’s? I’d assume somethings caused him to stop if it’s been this long but I was really interested in purchasing some, just afraid I missed the boat is all.

C

• Customizer

Life’s busy, busy, busy… Good times! I’m actually working on custom sets for other people now and have hardly had time to work on my own set. I still plan on finishing it, though I may just end up using the FMG pieces as they come out. I’m still taking orders if anyone is interested (and if anyone emailed me and I didn’t reply, please try again - my email got hit hard by spam for some reason for a couple months and I may have missed any inquiries).

I’ll be sure to post new additions to what I’ve already painted as I go (even if they’re not for my set). Thanks for everyone’s enduring interest!

• That’s kind of creepy… Not a peep for 6 months, then I ask for you to appear and BAM! Like greased lightning!

Do you know where Jimmy Hoffa is?

• Customizer

@Carnage:

Yeah - Allwork found him and encased him in plastic, then proceeded to paint him in urban camo  8-)

• '12

@Viracocha:

@Carnage:

Yeah - Allwork found him and encased him in plastic, then proceeded to paint him in urban camo   8-)

ROTFL!  :-D

• Customizer

@Viracocha:

@Carnage:

Yeah - Allwork found him and encased him in plastic, then proceeded to paint him in urban camo   8-)

PLEEEEASE… It was a Far East scheme - I had to match him with Lennon and Elvis.

• Customizer

Eh eh eh - nice.

You start working on any of FMG’s yet Allwork?

• Customizer

Viracocha,

I’ve sent him my FMG Italian Infantry units.  And whenever HBG gets a re-stock in I’ll send him the Aircraft & Ships, too.  I’d already sent him a couple of HBGs
    US Marine Sets along with some other “stuff”.  His paint jobs are AWESOME!

He’s painting some Marine Raiders, regular Marines, and UK Infantry with “Union Jack” insignias painted on their bases(for use as Calcutta-based UK-Pacific forces).  Check our thread “EXPANDED A&A–THE NAVAL SERIES  Coral Sea and the Solomons Campaign” in about a week or so for some pics of them.  They should look really COOL!

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Excellent - look forward to seeing the pics!

• Customizer

Viracocha and others,

I’m (hopefully) going to post a “link” for you to use to get to the “Solomons game” thread.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=24848.0

I hope I did this correctly and it works for you.  I’m also looking forward to my painted units,…especially the Marine Raiders.

“Tall Paul”

• This thread has inspired me to break out the paints…

I’m almost finished France. Is this an appropriate thread to post to or should I create a new one to show some photos?

• Customizer

UK Union Jack Infantry (in Far East garb)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m