Bad News, Good News… How about ANY News!

• @GDFTigerTank:

Guys did you not see?  The listed price is $0.00!  WOTC must have realized that they totally screwed up with Pacific 1940 and now for a limited time Europe 1940 is pre-ordable for a discounted price as a way of saying thank you to the A&A fan base.  Better reserve your copies quick before the sale ends!

Yeah and there is free shipping also.

• yeah i heard mid to late august. it got pushed back again

• @idk_iam_swiss:

yeah i heard mid to late august. it got pushed back again

Where are you getting your info?

• Man I was hoping that this would come out in the summer, because when class starts I almost never have time to sit down and play.

• @maverick_76:

Man I was hoping that this would come out in the summer, because when class starts I almost never have time to sit down and play.

Looks like it might be another xmas gift.

• Christmas!?  I can’t wait that long.  The game is either ready, or it’s not.  'what’s the holdup?

• Packaging, distribution and  mass production probably.

They already talked about the molds. They already have done the NOs which means they have commited to the rulebook.
    They are quiet secretive about this. I could find out more about  a video game that comes out NEXT YEAR then i can about a board game for next quarter.

• @idk_iam_swiss:

Packaging, distribution and  mass production probably.

They already talked about the molds. They already have done the NOs which means they have commited to the rulebook.
    They are quiet secretive about this. I could find out more about  a video game that comes out NEXT YEAR then i can about a board game for next quarter.

I don’t think it’s because they are trying to keep it a secret. It is just their incompetent advertising department.

• I agree. Wouldn’t want to give them any undeserved credit now, would we?  :lol:

• @The:

I agree. Wouldn’t want to give them any undeserved credit now, would we?  :lol:

Yeah, if they were actually trying to keep it a secret, then the whole world would know. :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m