• Got the same response by phone- they sent mine out already.

• Well if its anything like my missing chinamen, it will be a while before you see it.
    I’m at 3 weeks since they told me it “shipped”.  I asked them where it was, “we don’t have tracking numbers”, then I asked them how much longer should I wait before I assume it’s lost, “Wait another 2 weeks, then call back if you haven’t seen them”.    :|

• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

I got a response from them today saying that they just started shipping them out, and that I should receive mine in 2-4 weeks.  Yay!  Although the waiting won’t be fun.

• @Mino1124:

I would call to make sure. That’s usually a best bet

Again I thank you. If you don’t mind.

• All you need to do is mail your old (inaccurate) battle-strip (as proof of purchase) and a return address to:

Wizards of the Coast
    Attn: Product Replacement
    P.O. 707
    Renton, Washington 98057-0707

The customer service guy I talked to on the phone also mentioned that I should probably include a note requesting a new battle-board and the extra Japanese TBs, just in case.

Happy Rumbling,
    TCPJ

• @TexCapPrezJimmy:

All you need to do is mail your old (inaccurate) battle-strip (as proof of purchase) and a return address to:

Wizards of the Coast
    Attn: Product Replacement
    P.O. 707
    Renton, Washington 98057-0707

The customer service guy I talked to on the phone also mentioned that I should probably include a note requesting a new battle-board and the extra Japanese TBs, just in case.

Happy Rumbling,
    TCPJ

Actually that’s too bad about having to return the old strip.

Wanted to save some postage!

• I have not received any information about returning the damaged battle strip

• '10

I was told mine would be shipped shortly and they never mentioned my incorrect battle strip

• @johnnymarr:

I was told mine would be shipped shortly and they never mentioned my incorrect battle strip

Did you provide anything else as proof of purchase?

• @allboxcars:

@Mino1124:

Yeah no problem. That’s what these forums are for. It’s all about helping eachother out.

• I called monday or tuesday and asked if i needed to send in the wrong strip. He said i wouln’t if i was already on the list and that the tac bombers would be included too. Said i should get them in a week or 2

• '10

nope, just sent them an email

To Whom It May Concern,
    In past emails I was notified that when a new battlestrip for Axis & Allies: Pacific 1940, would become available, it would be sent to me. I have since been told additional tactical bombers would be made available due to the inadequate amount included with the game upon purchase. I am requesting that these additional tactical bombers would be sent to me along with the updated battle strip.

• @Mino1124:

@allboxcars:

@Mino1124:

That’s what these forums are for. It’s all about helping eachother out.

Agreed.  
    Just sometimes here it takes a little extra effort to be polite to each other, it seems.

• @johnnymarr:

nope, just sent them an email

To Whom It May Concern,
    In past emails I was notified that when a new battlestrip for Axis & Allies: Pacific 1940, would become available, it would be sent to me. I have since been told additional tactical bombers would be made available due to the inadequate amount included with the game upon purchase. I am requesting that these additional tactical bombers would be sent to me along with the updated battle strip.

thanks Johnnymarr!

• what would they do with the wrong battle strip anyway? It will probably cost them more to open and destroy

• I just spoke with Wizard’s Customer Service today and they instructed me to send my faulty battle strip in attn: Product Replacement.  They also told me they are waiting on printing and I would not see my new battle strip or tac bombers for 2-4 weeks.  Has anyone else experienced this reply.  By the way, amazing group of people on this forum and a world of info…truly impressive! Thanks for all you guys do for the A&A enthusiast!

• yes they will send me the tactical bombers for all 6 games i own, after i send in the receipt which i have just done.

• :-D
    Mein Fuhrer put in his order for new battle strip and Japanese tactical bombers today. We will keep our eyes and ears open for the arrival of these reinforcements.  :roll: He keeps pacing about and mutering something about a new wonder weapon  :wink:

• I sent an email to WotC a little while ago asking when I can expect to see my new battle strip for AAP40. Here is the response that I received:

All previous orders for Battle strips have been shipped out as of this week. Please allow 1-2 weeks for these orders to arrive. We also listened to the feedback from customers such as yourself, and the decision was made to include additional tactical bombers with the battle strip replacements. You should expect to receive a replacement battle strip and 6 additional Japanese tactical bombers in the next few weeks.

Please let me know if you need anymore help!

• With 4 A&A games, I was thinking of teasing WotC by sending my battle strip along with about 20 Japanese infantry that I just don’t need.  Since I have both versions of Pacific, I just don’t need all the Japanese units (and US too) that I have.  When the FMG units come out, I probably won’t need half of all the Japanese units I have already.  I wonder if WotC would agree to trade a stack of Infantry, Arty and Tanks that I don’t need?  I would love to get Tac Bombers, Carriers, Battleships and Cruisers in return.  Let’s see, 10 infantry @ 3 IPC each should be worth a carrier and a battleship, right?  Better yet, how about I send them 200 IPC and they send me the pieces I need.  It appears they are short of IPCs there too.  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m