• @Razor:

I got more bad news. The rumour says Germany will only get 3 mech infantry.

That was in that Hitler joke video.

• Still pretty funny though

• @idk_iam_swiss:

Still pretty funny though

Yeah I am still laughing over that one.

• What no Carro Armato?

thats really cheap…

• @Richter:

What no Carro Armato?

thats really cheap…

Check the Italian FMG pieces.

• @i:

yah at least FMG is here for us!! un like WotC

Are your parents going to buy you the FMG pieces?

• @i:

Whats FMG?  They make Italian pieces that are comparable for A&A?

I think this sucks btw, the Italian armor is distinctive!

• Customizer

@Ministry:

@i:

Whats FMG?  They make Italian pieces that are comparable for A&A?

I think this sucks btw, the Italian armor is distinctive!

Ok… I guess since no one else is fielding this one.
    FMG is an acronym for Field Marshal Games - look to the right of your screen, they have some adverts posted here as they are the official sponsor of the site.  And I believe you might be rash in your thinking, simply from the fact that you haven’t seen any of the samples said company will be producing.  Their Italian armor is likewise distinctive, and far more detailed, and yes, of the appropriate scale for A&A.  My suggestion is that you browse around this site, find out about things in general… and then perhaps say what’s on your mind.

• Well said Viracocha. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

• @Viracocha:

And I believe you might be rash in your thinking, simply from the fact that you haven’t seen any of the samples said company will be producing.

Actually when he said “this sucks btw” I took it that he meant WOTC’s decision not to produce an Italian tank sucks, not the Italian tank that FMG is producing.

I could be wrong tho…

• Customizer

@allboxcars:

@Viracocha:

And I believe you might be rash in your thinking, simply from the fact that you haven’t seen any of the samples said company will be producing.

Actually when he said “this sucks btw” I took it that he meant WOTC’s decision not to produce an Italian tank sucks, not the Italian tank that FMG is producing.

I could be wrong tho…

(chuckle) In retrospect, that may be the case… or it could mean Italian tanks in general are distinctive, or - couple different ways to take it.  Well Ministry, my apologies if I misunderstood your post.  Check out FMG’s excellent tanks and get back to us…

• I’m really disappointed we don’t get dedicated sculpts for the regia marina. We got dedicated sculpts for the USSR, for god’s sake. Argh…

• Customizer

And let’s not forget the United Kingdom… who are still using U.S. subs and destroyers, uhh… didn’t the Royal British Navy play a bigger role in the war than the U.S.S.R.?

• If there is anything the Russians should get distinctive its artillery.  Russians were very skilled artillerymen and took great pride in the use of artillery.  In lend-lease, they hardly ever, if at all, requested howitzers or any type of artillery from the Anglo nations throughout the war because artillery is one of the items they produce themselves in very large amounts.  How cool would it be to have katyusha rocket artillery on the back of a studebaker for an artillery piece! 
        The only time the USSR requested artillery units from lend-lease was late in the war.  They only requested 4 units. Obviously it was for inspection purposes to examine the western powers’ artillery capabilities.

• Katyusha rockets would be too cool.

• innaccurate. but cool

• Customizer

Well I don’t think it would be an apt representation of the most commonly used Soviet artillery, but Roger, that would be the coolest mini (“rocket artillery on the back of a studebaker”)

• Lol, I know.  I remember when IL was complaining about the P-38 lightning and why they would choose that as a fighter and they replied with something like, " we wanted to represent the units more on what was more memorable and striking as opposed to what was more prevelant."  I don’t think anything is more striking then a rack of rocket launchers on a studebaker!

• @i:

why inaccurate??

I think what he means by innaccurate, is that the katyusha rockets were not the most accurate form of artillery as opposed to other means of artillery the russians used.  They were more of a fear weapon, but they dead unleash a very powerful volley of firepower in a short amount of time.  The Soviets tried to keep it a secret early on in the war.  The Germans nicknamed them “Stalin’s organs.”

• Customizer

Don’t care if they were inaccurate - I want rocket launchers on studebakers on my A&A board. eh eh eh I’d paint 'em too, a rusty car with some Soviet graffiti, and a sloppy star. Fantastic.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m