• The official FAQ has been updated per November 24, 2014:

What is new?

@FAQ:

Purchasing Units

Q. Can I purposely purchase more units than I can mobilize with the intent of deciding which
    units I want to keep based on the outcome of battles I intend to fight?

A. No. You may only purchase as many units as you will have the ability to mobilize after making repairs
    to any damaged industrial complexes. The rules for returning excess units are intended only for
    inadvertent over-purchasing.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/faqs

• Official Q&A

The above FAQ link is now broken.  This one will work.

• During the repair phase of your turn is that when you MOVE the AC to be repaired or do they need to be there at the beginning of your turn, from the previous turn.

• The carrier/battleship has to already be there at the naval base at the start of your turn to be repaired
    Yes it had to have been moved to a naval base the previous turn

• Hi!

I’m playing the old pacific1940(not the 2nd edition). What are the current rules and setup for it? I remember there being something like alpha 2.0 at some point, but it probably isn’t the newest.

• @valtteri771:

Hi!

I’m playing the old pacific1940(not the 2nd edition). What are the current rules and setup for it? I remember there being something like alpha 2.0 at some point, but it probably isn’t the newest.

The current rules and setup for Pacific 1940 (1st) are those of the 2nd Edition (as for Europe1940/Global). The “alpha-rules” years ago were steps in the development from the 1st to the 2nd edition.

• @P@nther:

@valtteri771:

Hi!

The current rules and setup for Pacific 1940 (1st) are those of the 2nd Edition (as for Europe1940/Global). The “alpha-rules” years ago were steps in the development from the 1st to the 2nd edition.

Don’t those contain stuff like the anti-air units, which aren’t in the original game?

• @valtteri771:

@P@nther:

@valtteri771:

Hi!

Don’t those contain stuff like the anti-air units, which aren’t in the original game?

Those rules have changed from first to second edition, indeed. But you can play 2nd edition rules with the first edition units/gameboard.

• @P@nther:

@valtteri771:

@P@nther:

@valtteri771:

Hi!

Those rules have changed from first to second edition, indeed. But you can play 2nd edition rules with the first edition units/gameboard.

Okhay thanks, where can I find the unit setups for the current version?

• @valtteri771:

Okhay thanks, where can I find the unit setups for the current version?

Look here:

http://www.axisandallies.org/resources-downloads/setup-chart-for-axis-allies-europe-1940-second-edition/

:-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m