• So of i ordered a Ammo Box and it hasn’t shipped yet, do I have the option of getting the new one?  Because honestly, I’d be a bit upset if the new one is way better and I just spent $300 on the old version.

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

@Sun_Tzu:

This is cool but if its expensive it seems kind of pointless. I mean you already have boxes for the games.  :|

The ammo box is for FMG’s Combat Units.  They are not for the cheap junk that comes with the board game.

It is expensive but it is a nice touch to your games room.  You don’t NEED to drive a Cadillac, but it is nice to sometimes.

There is a NEW version of the AMMO box being released Next Week.

• '10

@boboshonda:

So of i ordered a Ammo Box and it hasn’t shipped yet, do I have the option of getting the new one?  Because honestly, I’d be a bit upset if the new one is way better and I just spent $300 on the old version.

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

@Sun_Tzu:

This is cool but if its expensive it seems kind of pointless. I mean you already have boxes for the games.  :|

The ammo box is for FMG’s Combat Units.  They are not for the cheap junk that comes with the board game.

It is expensive but it is a nice touch to your games room.  You don’t NEED to drive a Cadillac, but it is nice to sometimes.

You will be given the option when your order ships.  It is only fair.  The new box has a higher cost for us, but we are willing to do this for our customers during the Change over.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@boboshonda:

So of i ordered a Ammo Box and it hasn’t shipped yet, do I have the option of getting the new one?  Because honestly, I’d be a bit upset if the new one is way better and I just spent $300 on the old version.

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

@Sun_Tzu:

You will be given the option when your order ships.  It is only fair.  The new box has a higher cost for us, but we are willing to do this for our customers during the Change over.

That is great.  Thanks.  I’ can’t wait to see the new option!

• you sooooo giving.wow. ild probly not be making much money if i where to do what you do.

• '10

Here is a tease……

AMMO BOX.jpg

• omg you a mean-e. lets see more

• That looks like the one i got.

• '10

IL, Please un-stick this post as I have made a New one for AMMO BOX 1940 Edition.

The original AMMO BOX has been discontinued.

Thanks

• fmg just a questions. are the trays redesigned?

• '10

@cminke:

fmg just a questions. are the trays redesigned?

The Trays are the same

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m