• The contact e-mail address at Game Dreamers is:
    imperiousleader1@adelphia.net imperiousleader1@adelphia.netwhich is the same as his e-mail address here in this forum.

I would say it is the same person./imperiousleader1@adelphia.net

• OK IL, I started a new thread on Pacific Island layout options so as to not derail this one.

So back to my question, IL: do you think a board that matches the ammo box colors/ fonts is a realistic possibility?  I already ordered the ammo box and would be willing to drop similar money on a board that would match it, if it’s quality (say, something like your tile system, or at least a quality matte laminate.)

• what do you mean “match it”?

You want the map too look like a wooden crate with a Field Marshall logo on it?

And changing the font for each nation on my map would not look right. I tried that in other designs and it does not look right.

The colors are chosen for how they look and their is no need to make changes. The only color that is different is Germany and i like that color for them. Grey green

• well, duh, obviously a map is not a box…

But, I’ve been looking at your Deluxe World War map on the GameDreamers site, and I really like it (except for the Carolines being too far west), but wonder how it would look if the fonts and country colors matched those from the box.  (I noticed that that map does use different fonts for different countries, which is what made me think about the idea in the first place.)

Perhaps the country colors from the boxes are too dark, and would need to be lightened, and maybe the fonts wouldn’t work on a map… I don’t know, it was just a thought…

• What did you say? The Carolines are to far west?

• '10

ordered mine today with my work bonus

• '10

Just an update.

The first round of is almost complete.  Should be shipping in about one week.  So far we have had EIGHT ORDERS for this!

Thank you for your support.

• '10

he first round of is almost complete.  Should be shipping in about one week.  So far we have had EIGHT ORDERS for this!

i think i understand that the ammo box includes the dice.  if that is correct, are the ANZAC and French dice ready?

• I noticed there is a roundel for Canada on AAP40.  Will there be a Canada player in AAE40?  If so, won’t that ruin the 8 nation configuration of the ammo box?

If there is, perhaps a deluxe ammo box w/ Canada and neutrals for an even 10?

Perhaps Canada will be UK’s “China”?  In that case, there may not be a problem.

• '10

Will there be a Canada player in AAE40?

Canada will not be a seperate power.

• @johnnymarr:

Will there be a Canada player in AAE40?

Canada will not be a seperate power.

Larry said that.  Right?  But, where did he say it?

• '10

But, where did he say it?

Per LH

If ANZAC gets there own Income, why not Canada? Canada… Oh Canada… All the Canadian Provinces are represented . It has its own national control markers. Totally controlled by the British player, however. ANZAC forcers, in AAP40 have a different status due to its relative power and influence in the region. Canada would probably prove to be too small a power and there really is no need to have another Allied player represented in the Europe game

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1838&start=32

• i have ordered 2 boxes and suggest everyone else order one as well. gonna be awesome together with aap40 and aae40. FMG needs ur supports with the combat unit project. i am very pleased with the service by jeremy @fmg. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

• I am Anderb’s pal. One of these boxes are for me. Two of those boxes to Norway, oh yeah! Really looking forward to fill them up with the new unit sculptures from FMG, combat dices for all 9 nations, and to get the global 1940 game. That will be the happy days, my friends! :D We had to order 2 Combat Towers too of course, we have a mate that cheats with the dices, at least it seems like he does……

My compliments to FMG for helping people making a deluxe edt. of Axis and Allies come true!

• '10

@Andy_Dandy:

I am Anderb’s pal. One of these boxes are for me. Two of those boxes to Norway, oh yeah! Really looking forward to fill them up with the new unit sculptures from FMG, combat dices for all 9 nations, and to get the global 1940 game. That will be the happy days, my friends! :D We had to order 2 Combat Towers too of course, we have a mate that cheats with the dices, at least it seems like he does……

My compliments to FMG for helping people making a deluxe edt. of Axis and Allies come true!

Thank you for all your support!

The first AMMO BOXES are coming out of the paint shop today and should be shipping tomorrow!

• '10

i think i understand that the ammo box includes the dice.  if that is correct, are the ANZAC and French dice ready?

• i woulkd not bet on it. i came as an option when i ordered the box. u could be the dice tower and dices for an extra fee. but FMG might suprise us all. who knows?

• '10

Listed under product description

Lazer etched stencils were used to paint and decal each tray in a national font matching the WW2 period. Convenient storage is also included for your COMBAT DICE in each tray(included with each AMMO BOX!).

• hmm… i should have looked better. my bad. i take this as a bonus :lol:

• @johnnymarr:

I’ve been told the ANZAC and French dice are currently in production in the factory and will be ready just prior to the release of AAE40.

So, not currently available in the Combat Chest, but the others are all there!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m