Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Looking for A&A players in the eastern MA/Boston area

• A former fellow soldier and buddy who is my usual opponent has been deployed to Afghanistan with his unit. I really don’t want to take a trip to Afghanistan just to play A&A. His departure leaves me with a bunch of games and nobody to play against. Looking for anybody interested in having A&A face to face games in the eastern MA/metro Boston area. I live about 30 miles outside of Boston and am able to travel within a reasonable distance. I have all the A&A games except the Anniversary (AA50) edition. I also have a few of the Xeno A&A variations as well as Diplomacy and several other strategy type board games. PM me or post here and we’ll discuss details. Thanks much.

• We’re down 84 in CT.  If interested.  Also, come out to TempleCON (templecon.org) this weekend or TotalCON (Feb 18-21 TotalCON.com) in Mansfield, MA.  We’ll be having some games at these.

• I’m a college kid in Worcester. Hard to find people to play, but I’m always up for a game haha.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m