Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• @Brain:

I vote for the middle pose.

Razor think that the pose far right in this pic are closer to the present british infantry

the pose at far right in this one is good too

And since it is a new side, Razor will edit in the first pic that B.D. commented

And to the oazy ones that dont read previous page, this is the ANZAC infantry sculps suggestions

• Razor hope France will be next, and offer some infantry poses:

• The guy in top row, far right, stuck up one of his arms. Better than nothing.

• Well, those Airfix Aussies shouldn’t be too hard to find… no need for a whole new mold set, just buy these off the shelf…

Now, for the Frenchies on the other hand… it might be nice to have some unique French vehicles, and in some sort of blue, probably.

MAN! I still can’t get over the idiocy of making the AAP40 Aussies in grey, compounding the backwards, bizarro mistake of making the AAA Italians in a brown that looks almost like that of the Russians!  AAARGH!?!  :?  (Sorry, just had to send that cry of angst out into a community where someone might undestand my frustration.)

• Dont your wife understand your frustration ?

• Good one, Razor!

• Let’s focus on getting the Italians taken care of first before we worry about the ANZAC or French. This thread is getting off subject….

• The Italian stuff has all been decided already. We are merely waiting for the product release. So now is the time to start talking about future products if there are to be future products.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

True, but in order to ensure production happens and there is funding for the rest of the pieces, think chain letter meets pyramid scheme. In other words, buy A&A for your friends X-mas presents, then play a bunch of games with them to get them really hooked. Then show them this thread and tell them to put some money aside for their pieces etc. etc. We could be at the top of the pyramid and get all the pieces we ask for as long as we keep making sales for FMG.

• @Variable:

True, but in order to ensure production happens and there is funding for the rest of the pieces, think chain letter meets pyramid scheme. In other words, buy A&A for your friends X-mas presents, then play a bunch of games with them to get them really hooked. Then show them this thread and tell them to put some money aside for their pieces etc. etc. We could be at the top of the pyramid and get all the pieces we ask for as long as we keep making sales for FMG.

That’s a lot harder than it sounds haha. I’ve been trying to do that for 2 years and I can still barely get a full game together.

• well now FMG should make its own Major and Minor factories, AA guns, and air and naval bases … all in national colors. It will fill the void

• That’s a great point IL. FMG can take care of all the plastic bits that folks are crying about missing in the new game.

• @Imperious:

well now FMG should make its own Major and Minor factories, AA guns, and air and naval bases … all in national colors. It will fill the void

Nothing could make me happier. But I don’t know how much of a seller it would be.

• Customizer

Yes please make Major Minor Factories.

• '10

@Imperious:

well now FMG should make its own Major and Minor factories, AA guns, and air and naval bases … all in national colors. It will fill the void

Done, Done, Done and Done and Done!

These last min additions made the cut…  It seems the factories foot dragging at getting the major sculpts completed has actually worked out and I was able to add these to the set.

I have been upset with how slow they move but I guess it was just good Karma  8-)

• So if things go well, the next project would have:

Major and Minor Factories 1

Flak battery 1

Air base 1

Naval base 1

Blockhouse ( fortification unit) 1

HQ unit 1

Heavy Tanks ( 6 total including italy) 6

Airborne ( same mold for UK USA USSR Japan, different for Germany Italy) 2

Heavy Bombers ( Germany Italy on one, Japan on one, UK USA on one, USSR on one) total 4 unigue molds

ANZAC infantry

French Infantry

French Tanks

French Artillery

Tank Destroyers ( 6 molds)

Rockets ( Based on V-2 design or V-1)  one sculpt only

Chips to be used for the game and also for money:

One side looks like a normal chip with FMG logo, Other side says either 1, 5, 10 in White, Red , Blue used to count a players IPC if used on this side.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Done, Done, Done and Done and Done!

FMG - WE LOVE YOU - THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME

Heaven on earth, I never could imagine it would happen in my lifetime.

• @C_Strabala:

Let’s focus on getting the Italians taken care of first before we worry about the ANZAC or French. This thread is getting off subject….

Every thread in every discussion forums will get off topic sooner or later. This happen because the Trolls have no disregard for human life and needs.

IL should make a sticky and closed thread where FMG only post information about the prosject.

Then we can keep this thread for small talk and jokes and BS.

• @Imperious:

So if things go well, the next project would have:

Flak battery 1

Air base 1

Naval base 1

HQ unit 1

FMG has said that all of these will be in the first project, not the next one. Or that my understanding

• '10

@Emperor_Taiki:

@Imperious:

So if things go well, the next project would have:

Flak battery 1

Air base 1

Naval base 1

HQ unit 1

FMG has said that all of these will be in the first project, not the next one. Or that my understanding

This is correct.  We want these units to be in the core set.  To be included with each nation.  We are working on them now!  Airbases and Naval bases will be actual 3D units rather than tokens or chips!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m