Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• Customizer

Could it be possible that Coach has gotten Jeremy in touch with the factory that he uses? After all, HBG has had great success with all of their sets so far.

If this were the case, I wonder if they can handle making the tanks with rotatable turrets.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@knp7765:

Could it be possible that Coach has gotten Jeremy in touch with the factory that he uses? After all, HBG has had great success with all of their sets so far.

If this were the case, I wonder if they can handle making the tanks with rotatable turrets.

HBG has made an offer to help FMG and I thought Jeremy was on board with it and was going to let people know.
    It is not my place to say anything before Jeremy states his intentions because as far as I know he might have changed his mind.
    I would of thought that he would of said something by now but I struggle as much as everyone else getting him to respond to emails as well as phone calls.

• hey guys im back.  its been a while and im sure things have moved along well. anyone want to bring me up to date?
    (oh and my spellingz haz improves a ton!)

• @cminke:

hey guys im back.  its been a while and im sure things have moved along well. anyone want to bring me up to date?
    (oh and my spellingz haz improves a ton!)

you haven’t missed anything. We all haven’t heard a peep from Jeremy in a long time

• Here’s an update Jeremy posted a few minutes ago:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29473.0

• Customizer

FMG Jeremy,

––You have my sincere empathy concerning the Chinese company that ran off with your money & molds, leaving you with an empty, heavily endebted bag.
    ----I will continue to support you and your company and wish them well. Best of luck and I look forward to the time when you are able to start producing more A&A unts again.

“Tall Paul”

• Jeremy,

You have my support, if you and Coach hadn’t invested in this type of AA units we would be stuck with Xeno, and Avlon Hill units.  I look forward to FMG’s return in 2013 back to being a solvent company.

WARRIOR888

• Customizer

Really cool of Coach to convert the FMG pre-orders to an HBG store credit. Nice to know my pre-order isn’t simply lost.

Wish I was rich and could help out FMG to recover from those Chinese bandits.

• Knp: I agree.

• @wittmann:

Knp: I agree.

Ditto here!  I hope this really can be a fresh start this year for FMG, for sure, and I too wish I had a boatload of money I could invest.  I did make a modest little order to show my support, though, and to express tangibly that “no hard feelings” on my part.  Just remember, we can forgive a lot, but if you don’t tell us what’s going on for months at a time, we don’t know if we should even risk making orders for “in stock” items, as we might fear the company’s going out of business and can’t fulfill them.  So please, please keep us posted… And just as important, is not more so, keep in touch with Coach!  And please coordinate with him more closely in the future when you’re ready to roll out more new products… (…last I checked we were headed for a situation where we were going to have 3 different companies doing a Tiger I and none doing a Panzer IV, for instance…)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m