Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• Nah just made up the number. I wanted to see peoples reactions.

• What’s so special about these pieces?

• '10

@cminke:

i hope you dient take the time to count teach page

also does any one know of a place to get diffrent colour chips?

Should be released at the same time as COMBAT UNITS  :-)

• What’s so special about these pieces?

are you kidding?…just look at them!

@FieldMarshalGames:

@cminke:

i hope you dient take the time to count teach page

also does any one know of a place to get diffrent colour chips?

Should be released at the same time as COMBAT UNITS  :-)

what will? differnt colour chips for unit stacking? cuz i need some blue and yellow ones. (10, 20)

• '10

what will? differnt colour chips for unit stacking? cuz i need some blue and yellow ones. (10, 20)

Do I see a future project for FMG or HBG?

• '10

@Black:

We have these in production as we speak.  Will be released at the same time as the New COMBAT DICE.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Black:

We have these in production as we speak.  Will be released at the same time as the New COMBAT DICE.

Wow, ok that explains your response to my email with this idea last year! Awesome!

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Black:

I didn’t know FMG was making different colored stacking chips as well.  What colors will be available?

• FMG…what other secrets are you hiding(ww1?, units that actualy shoot/battle each other?, life-size game pieces?)

• @cminke:

FMG…what other secrets are you hiding(ww1?, units that actualy shoot/battle each other?, life-size game pieces?)

lol that would be the future of board games!

• i bet hes going to release it at the same time as the itailns

• '10

I can’t tell you everything we are working on unfortunately…  Or I would get e-mails EVERY DAY asking me when the released dates are.

Sometimes surprises are better  :wink:

• tis true. like you did with the italins first, but then…. mestakes we made, but now we know, if something can go wrong PLAN ON IT cuz its going to.

• Sorry I didn’t read 184 pages, but are all the nations being released at once?

• @Zallomallo:

Sorry I didn’t read 184 pages, but are all the nations being released at once?

No, one at a time.  And probably well over a period of a year after release of the Italian set - molds take time, let alone production snafus.

• @Zallomallo:

better start!

• @kcdzim:

@Zallomallo:

No, one at a time.  And probably well over a period of a year after release of the Italian set - molds take time, let alone production snafus.

Considering the German molds are either in production/completed, and the US sculpts are half (or more) done, I don’t think we’re looking at a period of a year myself.  But it may be, because as we all know, delays are inevitable (sadly).

• an you know what?  delays are fine as long as you plan on them happening.

• @gamegeek:

Considering the German molds are either in production/completed, and the US sculpts are half (or more) done, I don’t think we’re looking at a period of a year myself.  But it may be, because as we all know, delays are inevitable (sadly).

So then there are still British, USSR, Japan, molds which we have no reason to suspect are at any significant milestone, then the special set with aa guns, bases, etc.  Plus there’s China & France (and anzac, if it has any unique pieces).  Everytime a sculpt needs to be revised, it seems to me that that’s at least a month to sort any changes, then the molds need to be made (and hopefully not remade as in Italy’s case) and then trial pieces for approval….  and THEN production of the units.

Yeah, I’m all for this project, but I think it’s naive to think it will be done in a year from now (or even a year from Italy release) and I would rather be conservative and continue to guess “well over a year” than suggest “soon soon, hardly any time at all”, and see people take that as gospel and get frustrated with the timetable.

• So then there are still British, USSR, Japan, molds…

-1 bomer for japan

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m