Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• '10

It was a notification of a pending shipment. I guess I will have to wait and see.

• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Great Video Jeremy!

• Do you sell single commander pieces only?

• '10

@SS:

Do you sell single commander pieces only?

FMG won’t be selling individual pieces, but you will be able to buy individual pieces from FMG sets from www.historicalboardgaming.com once the sets are available.

• '10

@Sime:

@SS:

Do you sell single commander pieces only?

FMG won’t be selling individual pieces, but you will be able to buy individual pieces from FMG sets from www.historicalboardgaming.com once the sets are available.

Correct.  And this will be VERY soon.  I will let Coach fill you in when he is ready to launch.

• Well i got my Italian pieces and i can definitely say these are far better than anything WOTC has. The color is perfect and the type of plastic is better.

I’m still waiting on my French and ANZAC dice since i bought the ammo crate, but i might have to order the Canadian dice too. :mrgreen:

• '10

@Imperious:

Well i got my Italian pieces and i can definitely say these are far better than anything WOTC has. The color is perfect and the type of plastic is better.

I’m still waiting on my French and ANZAC dice since i bought the ammo crate, but i might have to order the Canadian dice too. :mrgreen:

For some reason I thought the French & ANZAC DICE were coming with the Italians if you had purchased the other combat dice previously. As a bonus. Did I not read that some place?

• '12

@Fishmoto37:

@Imperious:

Well i got my Italian pieces and i can definitely say these are far better than anything WOTC has. The color is perfect and the type of plastic is better.

For some reason I thought the French & ANZAC DICE were coming with the Italians if you had purchased the other combat dice previously. As a bonus. Did I not read that some place?

I understood the same.  I’m fully expecting mine with my pre-order Italians.  Now, the Canadian dice I’ll order the second they’re up as well.

• '10

If you purchased an AMMO BOX, you get a free set of ANZAC and FRANCE dice to complete the set.

• Customizer

@Imperious:

You got your Italian combat units already?  So they have made it to FMG and orders are being filled?  OMG!  I didn’t think they would get here this soon.

• '12

@FieldMarshalGames:

If you purchased an AMMO BOX, you get a free set of ANZAC and FRANCE dice to complete the set.

Wait a minute…maybe I just ordered the new dice when I pre-ordered my Italians?!  I forget…but I’m 99.9% sure my order somehow included these lovely dice.  Jeremy, did you offer them for pre-sale at the same time with the original launch pre-order for Italy?

I just want to make sure I have them coming one way or another. :)

• TripleA '12

Dear FMG, are you dispatching the orders in any kind of priority according to destination distance? For example, are you doing Canada first, then U.S.A, then Europe or something? You see, I am in U.K. and I’m just wondering when I can roughly expect 'em… Thank you!

• '10

A few clarifications:

IF you pre-ordered during the CALL TO ARMS that was posted on this forum, you will receive a FREE set of ITALY dice with your order. (Special link was provided)

There was a CALL TO ARMS pre-order for the new dice also on this forum and I still have those orders. (Special link was provided)

IF you purchased an AMMO BOX in the past, we will supply you with a FREE set of ANZAC and FRANCE dice on your next order (or you can pay the shipping)

The First box of ITALY units has arrived!  Orders were shipped based on two criteria: Region, and First come first serve.  40 sets have already shipped.5/sets - Canada. 5/sets International. 30/sets USA.

ALL ORDERS will be shipped by the end of the month as more shipments from factory are on route.

We are doing everything we can to expedite the delivery of these pre-orders.

• '12

@FieldMarshalGames:

A few clarifications:

IF you pre-ordered during the CALL TO ARMS that was posted on this forum, you will receive a FREE set of ITALY dice with your order. (Special link was provided)

There was a CALL TO ARMS pre-order for the new dice also on this forum and I still have those orders. (Special link was provided)

IF you purchased an AMMO BOX in the past, we will supply you with a FREE set of ANZAC and FRANCE dice on your next order (or you can pay the shipping)

The First box of ITALY units has arrived!  Orders were shipped based on two criteria: Region, and First come first serve.  40 sets have already shipped.5/sets - Canada. 5/sets International. 30/sets USA.

ALL ORDERS will be shipped by the end of the month as more shipments from factory are on route.

We are doing everything we can to expedite the delivery of these pre-orders.

Awesome logistics.  Patton would be proud!

• Customizer

Glad I supported this way back in last October.  A small investment and some patience, and I’ll have my Italians.

NOW DO FRANCE!!  :-D

• Customizer

By the way, am I one of those 5 sets shipped to Canada?

• Customizer

@jim010:

I’m sure that Jeremy has better things to do than to inform us all individually on this form as to whose orders have been sent.

I just checked my email and I didnt have a shipping notice so I assume that means I’m not one of the lucky ones and will just have wait till the 2nd order comes through.

Keep up the good work Jeremy.

• Customizer

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

@jim010:

I’m sure that Jeremy has better things to do than to inform us all individually on this form as to whose orders have been sent.

I just checked my email and I didnt have a shipping notice so I assume that means I’m not one of the lucky ones and will just have wait till the 2nd order comes through.

Keep up the good work Jeremy.

Since he only sent 5 to Canada, I’m sure he remembers the names.  I’m sure that I am allowed to ask  :roll:.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

I will have Field Marshal Game Italian units on my site this weekend for sale.
    These are for individual pieces only, you must get the full sets from FMG.

• Customizer

“Coach”,

Your selling the FMG pieces individually will be a definate benefit for everyone.  The entire gaming community is so very fortunate to have FMG and HBG co-operating and producing soo many well detailed new units for the enjoyment of ALL of us.  Many sincere thanks to both of you.

“Tall Paul”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m