Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• @CWO:

@cminke:

i just died…__

This raises a philosophical question: when an A&A combat piece enthusiat dies, does he rest in piece?

File it.

• '12

@CWO:

@cminke:

i just died…__

This raises a philosophical question: when an A&A combat piece enthusiat dies, does he rest in piece?

HILARIOUS!  LMAO!

• ……@CWO:

……YES.

many MANY pieces!

• '10

Ok, here is the HONEST low down.

I can now say 100%… no going back…  CONFIRMED…

This product IS ready, Will be shipping in the month of October, And it is REALLY REALLY COOL!  I just got the first full set and to see all 150 of them in their glory is something to behold!

Our Freight Company will be picking up the Goods from the factory on Oct 9-10th.  There will be about a 5 day transit time, then we will be shipping like mad.

The Battle is finally over, we are now nearing the Victory we have fought so hard for, for the last 16 months+

• v.o.c.o.f.u day is ALMOST here(victory over china over FMG units)

• @FieldMarshalGames:

This product IS ready, Will be shipping in the month of October, And it is REALLY REALLY COOL!  I just got the first full set and to see all 150 of them in their glory is something to behold!

Our Freight Company will be picking up the Goods from the factory on Oct 9-10th.  There will be about a 5 day transit time, then we will be shipping like mad.

The Battle is finally over, we are now nearing the Victory we have fought so hard for, for the last 16 months+

Careful, don’t jinx yourself. The ship may capsize from a typhoon and sink:) I think at this point people understand how at this point it is beyond your control and don’t expect any promises. I would hate for another round of “you said this and now this happened” blah blah.

Congratulations on getting past major production hurdles though!

• Customizer

Awesome.  Hope the chinamen at least slipped a thank you note in there…

• '12

@FieldMarshalGames:

Sweet Jesus! :-D Figure the 10th, 5 days for transit means arrival in (presumably LA, Seattle, or Vancouver [since you’re in CA]) on the 15th-16th, figure a week to clear customs, ship via freight to you take maybe another 10 days, so basically if we’re super lucky we might see these in our hot little hands by Halloween!  WOOHOO!  I’ll say a prayer for you FMG.

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

FMG

Are you ready to accept money for additional purchases at this time or do you want to wait until it is in your hands?

• Customizer

FMG,

This is indeed GREAT NEWS!  I’m happy for all of the A&A gamers,…but MOSTLY for your company.  I appreciate the efforts your company has put forth on this and other A&A projects.  I understand that through NO fault of your own this project was massively delayed, but you’re now about to be able to cry VICTORY!!!  I applaud you.

Three cheers for FMG,…Hip, Hip, Hoorah.  (Everyone cheer at home).

“Tall Paul”

• '10

Thanks Guys!

If there is anything you would like to add to your ITALY order, please PM me so we can make arrangements for you.

• '12

@FieldMarshalGames:

Thanks Guys!

If there is anything you would like to add to your ITALY order, please PM me so we can make arrangements for you.

Depends on what the “surprises” are!!!  :-D

All kidding aside, Jeremy…you ROCK!  Can’t wait to see these beauties on my board.

• Customizer

Any new US sculpts?  I’m dying to see the US tanks, artillery and battleship.

• '10

@knp7765:

Any new US sculpts?  I’m dying to see the US tanks, artillery and battleship.

Not yet.  Will have update soon I hope.

They are on Holiday this week remember?

• Is there any way to confirm my order for the Italians is still on the books?

• '10

@Orizen:

Is there any way to confirm my order for the Italians is still on the books?

Sure, please just e-mail me at orders[at]fieldmarshalgames.com

• '10

• '12

@FieldMarshalGames:

YOUTUBE VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/user/FieldMarshallGames?feature=mhee#p/u/0/YdyGX6y96Vw

You sneaky little bastards!  I saw a Canadian die (and the French & ANZAC one) in that pan shot!!!  Gimme gimme gimme… :-D

• Customizer

Eh eh eh - awesome!  Love the style - and cannot wait to paint those!  :-D

• Customizer

Jeremy and the FMG crew,

A “standing ovation” for your production values in this “product update” film.  I absolutely loved the scratchy and jumping b&w film with the period style sounds and pagentry.  Wow,…I loved it.  And the info contained in it was cool, too.  Thanks, Guys.
    I guess this just proves that this is also a “labor of love” for ya’ll, too.

“Tall Paul”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m