Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• Not me but my email is I guess

• I think the reason was also to let FMG know so he could check into whatever was amiss with his mass emailing program.  At least that was my motive…

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Correct.  Once I have confirmation that the Germans are in actual production, with no defects…  I will post a link to add Germany to your order on this form.  With no shipping charge.

Thanks

I didn’t get an email either Jeremy, I’m still hoping to receive one.

Also, with the Add Germany Link, will this be available to all of our orders, as I made multiple italian and Dice Orders?

• '10

Problem is that I did not use a mass e-mail program.  I just sent out of my Outlook with a mass of e-mails.  Most likely they were caught by your mail servers before they even made it to “Junk” mail?

Lesson learned.

At least you all know from this endless thread.

Thanks

• need i say it a gain???

GOD THING WERE ADDICTS

• I think that we will have these pieces in May by the sound of Jeremy’s response. March is almost over can we skip April. Just Joking enjoy everyday your above ground. Hopefully no more delays.

• Any word or previews on the American units yet?

• '10

@dadler12:

Any word or previews on the American units yet?

Nothing yet, I know the factory is working really hard to meet the new deadline on the Italians and Germans.

• What nation is up after American units?

Or what is the order for the other nations?

• '10

@Imperious:

What nation is up after American units?

Or what is the order for the other nations?

UK and ANZAC will follow USA.  Then we will do USSR and JAPAN.

• Sorry accidentally made my post into yours…

ANZAC?  I think you want to do the money makers first, to get the basic set in place.

But i see the utility of UK/ ANZAC at the same time…sort of the same actually.

• '10

@Imperious:

Sorry accidentally made my post into yours…

ANZAC?  I think you want to do the money makers first, to get the basic set in place.

But i see the utility of UK/ ANZAC at the same time…sort of the same actually.

That is why they will follow UK.  Some of the sculpts will be the same, so it will be faster to complete.

• Customizer

After Japan will come France and then the commons set (bases, ICs, etc.), right?  Are you going to do pieces for China?

• @knp7765:

After Japan will come France and then the commons set (bases, ICs, etc.), right?  Are you going to do pieces for China?

I would guess after Japan will be Russia (to round out the primary 6) … THEN France, then the extras and China.

• Customizer

No, Russia is coming out BEFORE Japan.

Hey Jeremy, I couldn’t help but notice it is the end of the month.  Have you taken delivery on the France and ANZAC combat dice yet?  When you do, are you going to let us know that you are shipping them?  Or will we just check our mail one day and SURPRISE!

• @Rorschach:

I would guess after Japan will be Russia (to round out the primary 6) … THEN France, then the extras and China.

@FieldMarshalGames:

Then we will do USSR and JAPAN.

The implication is Russia before Japan, or concurrent.  So knp7765 was not actually forgetting Russia.

• @kcdzim:

@Rorschach:

@FieldMarshalGames:

Then we will do USSR and JAPAN.

The implication is Russia before Japan, or concurrent.  So knp7765 was not actually forgetting Russia.

My apologies.  I missed the USSR part for some reason and only saw Japan (that’s what happens when you skim threads)

• '10

@knp7765:

No, Russia is coming out BEFORE Japan.

Hey Jeremy, I couldn’t help but notice it is the end of the month.  Have you taken delivery on the France and ANZAC combat dice yet?  When you do, are you going to let us know that you are shipping them?  Or will we just check our mail one day and SURPRISE!

Funny you mentioned it, I just sent a follow-up to the factory.  They were on schedule last time I checked with them.

• can you quick ly sumerize whats happend, what soon to happen and whats planed

happend:  italy,germany,combat dice

soon to happen:(next dates of compleetion)

and whats planned:(order of countries)

• '10

@cminke:

can you quick ly sumerize whats happend, what soon to happen and whats planed

happend:  italy,germany,combat dice

soon to happen:(next dates of compleetion)

and whats planned:(order of countries)

Im not giving dates anymore…  was burned to many times.

I can tell you that New Combat Dice are in production now, The Italian mould is being re-made (due to the defect), the German mould is in production.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m