Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• sorry i miss read the question

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

Today is D-Day for the Italians.  The Mould is finished.  The first few sets are being sent to me this week for FINAL APPROVAL.

I hope to have REAL pictures of the units in ACTUAL PLASTIC in CORRECT COLOR very soon.

SO……CLOSE…

(PS: Sculptor working on USA now)

Jeremy, I hope there are no murphys involved in your final approval. At my age there are only so many Axis & Allies hours left.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

You can only use the AAA.org link to get the FREE DICE if you pre-order BEFORE they are released.

I’m sorry, but what do you mean by this statement? Is this the Rommel code? Or how do I take advantage of this offer?

• http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/field-marshal-games-accesories/field-marshal-connect-hex/fmg-pcs-project-italy-aaa-org-project-support-pre-order.html

There ya go. Someone might as well buy 'em because I sure can’t afford to spend $90 on shipping for $200 of plastic bling. Lost my business, that’s for sure =/

Here’s the AAA.org France/ANZAC dice pre-order if you’re looking for that:

http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/fmg-pcs-project-italy-aaa-org-project-support-pre-order-1.html

• Customizer

Jeremy, I hope there are no murphys involved in your final approval. At my age there are only so many Axis & Allies hours left.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a “murphy”?

• I could be wrong, but I believe he is referring to Murphy’s Law.

• '10

@knp7765:

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a “murphy”?
    @inverted:

I could be wrong, but I believe he is referring to Murphy’s Law.

You are correct, Murphy’s Law. Seems like there have been enough murphy’s in this project already.

• '10

OF COURSE!  We have hit a “murphy”.  The mould is finished, but it needs to be transported from the Foundry (Where Metal moulds are made), to the injection factory.  Apparently this thing is 200 lbs!!

This is going to delay production for another week.  We are also getting dangerously close to the Chinese New Year, where all of China is shut down for two weeks….  :x

Moving forward, but slowly.

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

OF COURSE!  We have hit a “murphy”.  The mould is finished, but it needs to be transported from the Foundry (Where Metal moulds are made), to the injection factory.  Apparently this thing is 200 lbs!!

This is going to delay production for another week.  We are also getting dangerously close to the Chinese New Year, where all of China is shut down for two weeks….   :x

Oh whoa is me. I just cant stand it!

• @FieldMarshalGames:

OF COURSE!  We have hit a “murphy”.  The mould is finished, but it needs to be transported from the Foundry (Where Metal moulds are made), to the injection factory.  Apparently this thing is 200 lbs!!

This is going to delay production for another week.  We are also getting dangerously close to the Chinese New Year, where all of China is shut down for two weeks….   :x

This is starting to get very, very annoying. I think you need to get this show on the road very soon.

Are we talking a delay of about three weeks here?  :|

• WAHHHHHH!!! I CANT STAND IT *rips out half of hair.

• '10

No one is more anoyed than me.  If anyone else is up to staking their companys reputation, spending $20,000.00 in hard earned money, and pulling their own hair out to try this undertaking….  and can do better.  Please go ahead.

I am very frustrated with the factory.

However, you have to remember that unlike other companys, we are sharing the “inside story” with you here.  Step by Step.

There is nothing we can do but wait for the process to run it’s course.  In the end we will be vindicated!

• Jeremy, we appreciate all the effort your putting into this. these are things that come up and out of you control. we have all waited this long another few weeks wont kill me. keep up the good work and pray civil war doent break out it China in the next couple of weeks.

• Well if there was any chance of civil war breaking out in China it would be soon enough to stop this whole project!!  :-)

Just kidding, keep your spirits up and this will all be finished soon enough.

• @Danger:

Well if there was any chance of civil war breaking out in China it would be soon enough to stop this whole project!!  :-)

Just kidding, keep your spirits up and this will all be finished soon enough.

keep up the good work and pray civil war doent break out it China in the next couple of weeks.

DNOT JINX IT!! Just Kidding      I completely agree.  This is frustrating for us but even more for you. i’m going to take a break from riping out my hair and take it easy for a while.just keep doing your best and remember that there is a angry mob of us waiting at your doorstep if you mess up….just kidding… you have the complete support (more of encouragement really ) of every one here on this cite. and also remember we can…we will wait.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

In the end we will be vindicated!

Well spoken, Jeremy.  Churchill spent much of WWII saying pretty much the same thing to the British people, and in the end he was proven correct.

What you said about your frustration with these unexpected developments (which we share and understand) reminds of something I read recently about another British Prime Minister who, after he was out of office, was asked what he had found to be the most difficult thing to deal with during his term of service.  He answered, “Events, dear boy, events.”

• @FieldMarshalGames:

No one is more anoyed than me.  If anyone else is up to staking their companys reputation, spending $20,000.00 in hard earned money, and pulling their own hair out to try this undertaking….   and can do better.  Please go ahead.

I am very frustrated with the factory.

However, you have to remember that unlike other companys, we are sharing the “inside story” with you here.  Step by Step.

There is nothing we can do but wait for the process to run it’s course.  In the end we will be vindicated!

go on!

• Customizer

Yeah, that is one really cool thing about this, Jeremy is giving us updates as we go along.  Imagine if this were some other company.  They would have talked about starting the Italian units over a year ago, way back in November 2009.  Then nothing over all this time.  Most of us would have even forgotten about the Italian units by now and wouldn’t even realize we were so close to getting them.

• Keep your spirits up FMG, by keeping some people “in the loop” you’ve just allowed some to get too excited.  They obviously have no idea of the scale of this project.

Hopefully I’ll be putting in my pre-order shortly.  Need to find a way to print up a larger map for aniversary and revised.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to do it?

• Look at ILs maps. you might find something even better.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m