G40 Battle board, IPC tracker etc to download?

• '17 '16 '15

Hi all
    Reaching out for some help.  I have just printed a mega size G40 map (8x4) and now wish to print some of the battle boards and some kind of IPC tracker and a tech chart.
    I dont wish to use the OOB as they are now the wrong size for my table design and I’m trying to steer away from the cardboard.
    I would like to add that I printed a vanilla version of the map hence why there is no IPC tracker on the game board now.  A special Thanks to Young Grasshopper and his colleague for that map file!

In short does anyone have or can point me in the direction of such aids that I can download and print to my size.  I have searched the forums and am not being lazy but I can’t find exactly what I need listed below;

1. A G40 battle board that is similar to OOB (I found one on forums that is quite plain and just lists the units in each column with no pics)

2. An IPC tracker, It would be great to get a snip of the long board length one so I can run it along the bottom of my map.  Otherwise a box sized one will do and again I’ll print to size

3. Tech chart

Thank you in advance
    Woody

• I don’t have any resources for ya, but I’m curious, how/where did you print the map and did you get a good deal?  I’m thinking of doing the same.

• '14 Customizer

• '17 '16 '15

@AlphaKappa:

I don’t have any resources for ya, but I’m curious, how/where did you print the map and did you get a good deal?   I’m thinking of doing the same.

I used Young Grasshoppers map on the sticky of this forum and went to a local printing shop (I’m in Australia so no point in telling you about the shop!) they printed it on paper then gloss laminated it.  I did this as I wanted waterproofing, but the gloss has a bit of a bad reflection from lighting depending on where you stand.  I’m now in the process of finding a way to dull down the gloss.  It cost me $175AUD which I guess is around $140 US.

• '17 '16 '15

@cyanight:

Here are some of each.

cyanight, you are a living legend.
    Speedy reply and I never would of found that in the millions of posts in this forum

Thanks mate
    Woody

• Sponsor

@WoodyWanKenobi:

Hi all
    Reaching out for some help.  I have just printed a mega size G40 map (8x4) and now wish to print some of the battle boards and some kind of IPC tracker and a tech chart.
    I dont wish to use the OOB as they are now the wrong size for my table design and I’m trying to steer away from the cardboard.
    I would like to add that I printed a vanilla version of the map hence why there is no IPC tracker on the game board now.  A special Thanks to Young Grasshopper and his colleague for that map file!

In short does anyone have or can point me in the direction of such aids that I can download and print to my size.  I have searched the forums and am not being lazy but I can’t find exactly what I need listed below;

1. A G40 battle board that is similar to OOB (I found one on forums that is quite plain and just lists the units in each column with no pics)

2. An IPC tracker, It would be great to get a snip of the long board length one so I can run it along the bottom of my map.  Otherwise a box sized one will do and again I’ll print to size

3. Tech chart

Thank you in advance
    Woody

You might like this custom battle board from DK as well…

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=34913.0

• Sponsor

@WoodyWanKenobi:

@AlphaKappa:

I don’t have any resources for ya, but I’m curious, how/where did you print the map and did you get a good deal?   I’m thinking of doing the same.

I used Young Grasshoppers map on the sticky of this forum and went to a local printing shop (I’m in Australia so no point in telling you about the shop!) they printed it on paper then gloss laminated it.  I did this as I wanted waterproofing, but the gloss has a bit of a bad reflection from lighting depending on where you stand.  I’m now in the process of finding a way to dull down the gloss.  It cost me $175AUD which I guess is around $140 US.

When laminating always ask for Matte, glossy as you know by now is to reflective. Also, ask about adhesive vinyl… it’s easy to wipe with a wet cloth and might be cheaper.

• '14 Customizer

@WoodyWanKenobi:

@cyanight:

Here are some of each.

cyanight, you are a living legend.
    Speedy reply and I never would of found that in the millions of posts in this forum

Thanks mate
    Woody

Thank you :) I printed my map at Fastsigns for around $550 but it has a metal back for the magnetic pieces.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m