• I am a big fan of Axis and Allies since the late 90’s. I played the original version quite a bit, revised a bit but not as much as the original and now AA42 2nd edition. Between revised and AA42 2nd edition (2007 to 2013) I had a long A&A break, not sure why, I guess I didn’t have anyone to play with since my buddy that I usually played with moved away. Now I got my brother hooked up and we try to have one game per weekend. Also I found out that some people from my work are into board games so I suggested to host an A&A games and they were all for it.

Anyways this post is more to show you what I have done for my AA50 version since during my 6 year break I missed the opportunity to purchase this legend. Credit for the players aids goes to Credulous and credit for the map goes to IL. I made the set up charts which I am starting not to like as they are bit large but they will do for now. You’ll notice that in the set up charts I’ve included the mechanized infantry and tactical bomber under the units section. I haven’t really played an AA42 or AA50 game with those units yet but I am planning to try (anyone that did try the MI and TB comments are appreciated). Also I like the tank cost of 6 IPC’s for the AA50 version. Finally I bought AA Global 1940 just to have access to the Italian and Chinese pieces.

For some reason the forum doesn’t allow me to post pictures. It says “Sorry, you are not allowed to post links.” As soon as I figure out what’s going on I will post my pictures.

• @Erocco:

For some reason the forum doesn’t allow me to post pictures. It says “Sorry, you are not allowed to post links.” As soon as I figure out what’s going on I will post my pictures.

Because of the forum’s anti-spam software, you need to have a certain minimum of posts (I think it’s 10 or 15 but I’m not sure) before the forum gives you the option to post attachments.

• Fair enough.

• I’d like to see your set so get posting!  :-D

Cred

• '14

Lets see it!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m