• M36 has slipped into the top 10, just passing DF for 10th place.

Moving up fast… JSP is 12th and closing on the newly returned DF quickly.

• Please bear in mind quality over quantity.
    I’d much rather a Chengora who took the time to type out few but comprehensive, thoughtful and thought-provoking posts than someone who just adds a couple of “i agree’s” every hour or so.  Granted i’m pretty high up there in post count, and i’m the last to say they are all quality stuff, but my intention was never to acheive a high post-count.  Considering how hampered i’ve been by residency/med school etc., i’m kind of surprised it’s as high as it is - i guess that comes from having no social life to speak of . . . .

• Yea i miss Chengora. He was quality over quantity. Even though i ususally disagreed with some of his " its just too complicated and requires further reflection" type of answers… they were allways written quite well. His posts were very long and i have to admit i fell asleep sometimes reading them but he was truly a crafter of wisdom. I wish he was into Axis and Allies games. He probably would have some good ideas for house rules.

wait … i just realized i wrote a “i just agree” post… arrg!

• @Imperious:

Yea i miss Chengora. He was quality over quantity. Even though i ususally disagreed with some of his " its just too complicated and requires further reflection" type of answers… they were allways written quite well. His posts were very long and i have to admit i fell asleep sometimes reading them but he was truly a crafter of wisdom. I wish he was into Axis and Allies games. He probably would have some good ideas for house rules.

forgive yourself.  It was one of your more reasonable posts  :wink:

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Don’t do it man!  He’s trying to lure you into a false sense of security before he pops 30 submarines around you and sinks you!  (And here I thougth a SUB Marine was a civilian who failed to enlist!)

• '19 Moderator

@Imperious:

Yea i miss Chengora. He was quality over quantity. Even though i ususally disagreed with some of his " its just too complicated and requires further reflection" type of answers… they were allways written quite well. His posts were very long and i have to admit i fell asleep sometimes reading them but he was truly a crafter of wisdom. I wish he was into Axis and Allies games. He probably would have some good ideas for house rules.

I agree…  btw I will be quite sad if I get bumped from the “top 10” list.  Ok, not realy.  There are only two people here currently that have been active longer than I have, djensen and Yanny, and Yanny joined like 5 days before me.  I like reading more than posting though and there have been alot of interesting people that have come and gone in the last 5 years.

• 2007 AAR League

just curious what are some of the records of the top ten?  i’m 7-1 online soon to be 7-2,  jsp is beating me in a 30 rd battle.  when i win the singles tourney maybe  i’ll crack in there?

• '19 Moderator

It’s been a long time since I played online.  I prefer face to face.  I use the boards to make local contacts.  Forum gaming is actualy a fairly recient development on this site.  When I started comming here it was for Strat talk and making contacts.  I eventualy got tired of saying the same things over and over in strat conversations and mostly BS in the General boards now.

Yea, you can only hear about the Karelia stack so long before you want to shoot someone.

• 18 and 6 here, soon to be 19-6 :-P

• 2007 AAR League

yea switch i see your record, very impressive,  but i was wondering who’s in the top ten and what are the records. i see when daak closed my game i had points i assume thats how were ranked. i just lost 94 points lossing to jsp he gained 94 points.  how do they figure points and can i go thru daak to find rankings?  i guess i wanna beat the best so i’m wondering who they are.

• 2007 AAR League

i guess i answered my own questions. i went to daak rankings and saw the list.  but one thing is daak had me at 4-2, but my recored is 7-2.  i won 1 game as axis it did not notice, against jenn.  i also had 2 defaults so i guess they didn’t count. oh well just wondering.  i know i haven’t played many games yet. i’m like you switch 1 game at a time with the physical board.

Was the game unrated or remiss?  Those don’t appear I think.

• 2007 AAR League

i do not know if they were unrated or remiss.  i don’t know what either of those things mean.  i had started 2 games where players bailed before the end,  but i was winning.  it showed i played 2 games as axis and lost both.  which is true but i also beat you as the axis so i should have 1 win also. i don’t know its no big deal, i was just curious where i ranked and who was the best. to be the best you gotta beat the best.

• Did not like the demotion DF?  I see you are back into 10th kicking Marine back to 11th again…

It should be noted that we have:
    12 posters over 2000 posts
    27 posters over 1000 posts
    62 posters over  500 posts
    170 posters at or over 100 posts
    287 posters at or over 10 posts
    1992 posters who have made at least 1 post
    4338 total members

3 Heavy Bombers
    4 Battleships
    2 Aircraft Carriers
    3 Bombers
    14 Fighters
    35 Submarines
    34 Tanks
    77 Artillery
    And the balance Infantry.

To date there have been 112,411 posts to these forums.

That is a phenomenal success rate for a highly specialize online forum!

Congratulations to all of our members who have made this such a great online venue!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m