• Hi im from Türkiye and i am a huge fan A&A but getting A&A is too hard from here. It takes several weeks.
    Last day i have bought 1942 2nd edition but when i control the pieces i saw there are some missed pieces. Japan has got 2 less bombers and they have got 4.
    What should i do?

• Hi and welcome. As strange as it sounds, you aren’t missing pieces. Not all powers have the same number of units, and Japan only gets 4 bombers in the box. If you want more there are places to order pieces online, such as historicalboardgaming.com, though I’m not sure if they ship to every country. I don’t have any issues with running out of pieces in this game though. Hope you enjoy it!

• @drsnidely:

Hi and welcome. As strange as it sounds, you aren’t missing pieces. Not all powers have the same number of units, and Japan only gets 4 bombers in the box. If you want more there are places to order pieces online, such as historicalboardgaming.com, though I’m not sure if they ship to every country. I don’t have any issues with running out of pieces in this game though. Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for answer. I knew that historical board gaming because i have 1941 too and i tried to get more chips and units for it. 17$ shipping cost is too expansive but yes, they are shipping everywhere.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m