Players in Eindhoven, Netherlands

• Hi,

42yo player here, looking for mature players in Eindhoven en surroundings. Especially I’m interested in trying out some modifications I’ve made over time.

Cheers, Peter

• Evening eltork.
    There are two Dutch players I know of,  on the forum. (Am not sure where.) I will direct them to you.
    We have managed to get a group going here in England, so I wish you all the luck in your search. 
    Leo.

• There is also teslas in Belgium, who (if memory serves) has a group of players. Eindhoven is not far from the border, so it might be relevant?

Just noticed a post from K0rnput1968 a little lower down the board which might be relevant?

• '18 '16 '15

@wittmann:

Evening eltork.
    There are two Dutch players I know of,  on the forum. (Am not sure where.) I will direct them to you.
    We have managed to get a group going here in England, so I wish you all the luck in your search. 
    Leo.

witmann tipped me off at this post, as I am indeed living in the Netherlands, but I’m currently too busy to play A&A in real life. Good luck finding a group of players!

• @wittmann:

Evening eltork.
    Leo.

OK Thanks!

• @Private:

There is also teslas in Belgium, who (if memory serves) has a group of players. Eindhoven is not far from the border, so it might be relevant?

Just noticed a post from K0rnput1968 a little lower down the board which might be relevant?

I will look into it, thanks!

• @Balladeer:

@wittmann:

Evening eltork.
    Leo.

witmann tipped me off at this post, as I am indeed living in the Netherlands, but I’m currently too busy to play A&A in real life. Good luck finding a group of players!

OK let me know if that changes and you’re looking to play again. Thanks!

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

I live in Schiedam, so I’m not exactly near Eindhoven, but maybe something can be arranged. And reading that old post by K0rnput1968 on the other thread, I think I may actually know him. And here’s a somewhat recent post by someone from Amsterdam: http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=36122.0
    I think a few more players who are active on the forums mentioned being Dutch, but I can’t quite remember who.

And thanks to Leo for redirecting me here!

• Hey! I am one of the Dutchies Wittman is talking about. I, however, live in Zaanstad. That’s really far away from Eindhoven, unfortunately. One guy from our group lives in Bodegraven, which is considerably closer to you guys. He is not on this frum, so I could give him your information?

Anyone from Noord Holland, or closeby? I live a fifteen minutes drive from Amsterdam, for instance.

• I’m in Enschede,

so not close to Eindhoven, Schiedam or Zaanstad… However, i would like to play with other people

Distances in the Netherlands…… our forum friends from abroad will laugh at us.

I think eltork hasn’t been back to the forum. But maybe a meeting of an as-yet undetermined group of Dutch A&A enthusiasts can be arranged at some point in time in a somewhat central location? (yes, I excel in deliberate vagueness)

• If you cannot cycle it, does that mean it is too far away?
    Hope you guys work out something and get a game.

Cycling to Enschede would indeed be a challenge. But I don’t have a car, so the train would be the alternative…… well, that’s doable if we find a host in the middle of our little country.

• Hi guys, I live in Kapelle (Zeeland). I’m also interested to join in a meeting of Dutch A&A enthusiasts… Somewhere central is most convenient I think… :wink:

• Hey Guys,

Im new to the game, but i play with 1 frind of my in Den Haag :)

• Hurrah for Holland! There are quite a number of you guys now. Hope you get to meet up and play some time.

• Im a novice at A&A, but it would be nice to set a up a game.
    Im living in Tiel btw.

• Seems like some interesting discussion here. I mailed a few people to see if we can set up a game.

• Hi guys,

I am also interested in playing A&A. I live in Rotterdam.

Please PM me if there is interest and you are organizing something

Cheers

That should be doable. I’m in Schiedam. Got a PM from eltork, so maybe this will work after all.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m