WWII: The Struggle for Europe and Asia

• @Imperious:

Adlertag: Ill sell you may map for 160.00 plus shipping . I gaurantee its perfect condition. Only set up once ( nobody wanted to play)

Dear IL, tanks for your kind offer, this proves you are a friend, despite of being a Hun. If you are experiencing financial challences, I’ll be happy to give you a loan, but I dont need that stinking map, for sure. I love the European part with beautiful mountains, but lets face it, Africa is ruined, India and Asia is ruined, and the sea zones are not to my liking. I want square sea zones like in A&A, not this hex bee-cube zones, they make me physically sick just by watching. This map belong to bedlam. No offense.

Just wondering, IL, are you absolutely sure you did not bedraggled this map ?

Yours sincerely Norseman Wiking, just lurking out there, waiting for a good map so I can plunder das Vaterland and the Huns.

• Well, Adlertag - I respect your constructive criticism of the map.  I guess I have gotten more positive comments regarding morphing the map to increase the size and the number of territories where the war was actually fought than negative ones.  If your idea of a WWII game is driving Tiger tanks through the Belgian Congo, then this is probably not the right mix of game vs. sim for you.

I’m actually continuing to work on other maps (well, unfortunately even larger)- perhaps it may prove to be more to your liking.  Maybe some day and can collaborate with IL - his map making skills are certainly the best out there that I have seen so far.

Have you checked out IL’s revized War in Europe map?  I really like the way he did terrain

• I love IL’s maps, but not his rules. So maybe I buy his map and use your rules, that would be a nice bastardization.  :-D

• Adlertag: you can get my War in Europe (current version) for $200.00 plus shipping. I don’t need any loans however.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m