• Two new russian units posted: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/aa/welcome

The BA-10M is nice for early war games, and even later war can be useful to hunt down support units.

The Su-152 has a nice attack against both soldiers and vehicles with Bombardment. It has the good defence and hulking mass of the KV-1, but also a drawback - no defencive fire - meaning units can easily move around (or through) it to get out of arc. However they still have to get passed the defence. An interesting unit.

• @Der:

Two new russian units posted: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/aa/welcome

The BA-10M is nice for early war games, and even later war can be useful to hunt down support units.

The Su-152 has a nice attack against both soldiers and vehicles with Bombardment. It has the good defence and hulking mass of the KV-1, but also a drawback - no defencive fire - meaning units can easily move around (or through) it to get out of arc. However they still have to get passed the defence. An interesting unit.

I like the Su-152, because it can do what many of the other heavy armor cannot… it can beat infantry very well! The no turret could be a problem… but the heavy armor should offset that problem. We shall see…

• I’m still not sure about it. The firepower is nice, but your enemies being able to drive through you is not. However with the right backup…

I’ll have to try it out. It does seem correctly priced at 51 though.

I’m more excited about the BA-10M - I like early war scenarios and this one will make quite an impact.

• OMG that SU-152 is a monster of an assault gun!  With the right support……you wont need to worry about the SU-152’s fixed howitzer or being unable to make defensice fires.

• Hmm… a couple T-70s to tie down enemy units while the Su-152 blows them up… sounds fun.

• @Der:

Hmm… a couple T-70s to tie down enemy units while the Su-152 blows them up… sounds fun.

Sounds about right.  Thats what the T-70’s are for.  :wink:

• T-70s are the Russians’ ultimate weapon.

• @Der:

T-70s are the Russians’ ultimate weapon.

As a man who plays the Russians himself, all I can say is……hell yes mofo.  :-P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m