• '10

@Peevee:

Just got my package. Incurred some extra shipping cost but was compensated with extra goodies. The dice are definetely worth waiting for.
    Thanks, this customer is happy again.

Thank you for your positive comments.

Jeremy

• ear Djensen,

––If there is a list of BAD TRADERS I would appreciate if you would carve
    Brandon Scott Castle, a.k.a. “McLovin1985”, a.k.a. “SoJu”, a.k.a. “SoJu2012” into that piece of granite. I mainly wish to advise others of his serious mis-deeds in order that they may be fore-warned of him and not suffer the same frustration/exspence that I have.

----Things are about to “get legal” for the gentleman and I should have an update before much longer. Thanks Djensen for this wonderful forum you share with us.

“Tall Paul”

Tall Paul, I am an Retired E-8 and if this guy is in the military , rest assured that after his CO gets done he will wish he never heard of Axis and Allies
    WARRIOR888

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Get em Warrior.

Get em…

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '10

@Gargantua:

Get em Warrior.

Get em…

A little interested to see if anything occurred or what the outcome was……like reading a book missing the last chapters.

• **Commando Brado,

You can keep the $11.92

-Soup**

• @Soup:

**Commando Brado,

You can keep the $11.92

-Soup**

Soup,

Do not think for one second I’m going to let you sully my good name and good reputation with your post. You’re SADLY mistaken. You could have easily resolved our differences between the two of us, without posting an unwarranted comment on a public forum. You chose not to. Like I told you already, everything in life starts with a choice. You are trying to make me look bad for something that is not my fault. I offered to refund you the $111.92. I want everyone to know what has happened between Soup and myself.

Soup purchased my A&A Pacific 2000 game off this site for $20. A great price. I told him I would estimate the shipping costs by taking the box that it was going to be shipped in and the game down to the local FedEx store. They weighed the shipping box and A&A box together and came up with a shipping cost of $28. This was the lowest cost shipping option. I informed Soup of this information. He asked if USPS was a lower cost option. I said in my experience that FedEx and USPS were typically close in cost but I would take the A&A game down to the local USPS store and find out if USPS was a lower cost option. He declined that option. He paid me the money for the game and shipping via PayPal. I shipped him the game via USPS the VERY next day AND sent him the expected delivery date and tracking number the SAME day.

He sent me an email the next day asking if USPS was less expensive. I said yes but after making a trip to the FedEx store, USPS store and providing a no cost shipping box(cost me $8, which I said I would do) that I ended up probably spending a few more dollars. After that, he sent me a scathing email basically demanding a refund of $12. I wrote him back stating I would refund the $11.92, if he apologized for his toxic, unhealthy email, gave me a positive rating after receiving the game and never contact me again. Instead of apologizing, he decides to write this unfounded post on a public forum, in an attempt to publicly slander me. Bad form Soup! Bad form…

I want everyone to know I am a good trader. I have received positive feedback from DarkKnight under Good Traders and have nothing but a positive rating via EBay. My EBay email is : temeculaguy1972@yahoo.com. I have 12 positive ratings/feedbacks out of 12 traders.

Soup - You could have easily chose to be nice about this from the very beginning. There was no need to write a hateful email like you did. There was no need to write an ugly, wrongful post like you did on a public forum, trying to defame me. I’m still willing to refund your $11.92 but AFTER you apologize via email and this public forum, plus write a positive Good Trader post and never contact me again. It is the write thing to do. The game I sold you was in near mint condition and a good price. There is no necessity for this behavior in public or in private. Hopefully you take this as constructive criticism and learn from your mistakes.

• @Commando:

@Soup:

**Commando Brado,

You can keep the $11.92

-Soup**

Soup,

Do not think for one second I’m going to let you sully my good name and good reputation with your post. You’re SADLY mistaken. You could have easily resolved our differences between the two of us, without posting an unwarranted comment on a public forum. You chose not to. Like I told you already, everything in life starts with a choice. You are trying to make me look bad for something that is not my fault. I offered to refund you the $111.92. I want everyone to know what has happened between Soup and myself.

Soup purchased my A&A Pacific 2000 game off this site for $20. A great price. I told him I would estimate the shipping costs by taking the box that it was going to be shipped in and the game down to the local FedEx store. They weighed the shipping box and A&A box together and came up with a shipping cost of $28. This was the lowest cost shipping option. I informed Soup of this information. He asked if USPS was a lower cost option. I said in my experience that FedEx and USPS were typically close in cost but I would take the A&A game down to the local USPS store and find out if USPS was a lower cost option. He declined that option. He paid me the money for the game and shipping via PayPal. I shipped him the game via USPS the VERY next day AND sent him the expected delivery date and tracking number the SAME day.

He sent me an email the next day asking if USPS was less expensive. I said yes but after making a trip to the FedEx store, USPS store and providing a no cost shipping box(cost me $8, which I said I would do) that I ended up probably spending a few more dollars. After that, he sent me a scathing email basically demanding a refund of $12. I wrote him back stating I would refund the $11.92, if he apologized for his toxic, unhealthy email, gave me a positive rating after receiving the game and never contact me again. Instead of apologizing, he decides to write this unfounded post on a public forum, in an attempt to publicly slander me. Bad form Soup! Bad form…

I want everyone to know I am a good trader. I have received positive feedback from DarkKnight under Good Traders and have nothing but a positive rating via EBay. My EBay email is : temeculaguy1972@yahoo.com. I have 12 positive ratings/feedbacks out of 12 traders.

Soup - You could have easily chose to be nice about this from the very beginning. There was no need to write a hateful email like you did. There was no need to write an ugly, wrongful post like you did on a public forum, trying to defame me. I’m still willing to refund your $11.92 but AFTER you apologize via email and this public forum, plus write a positive Good Trader post and never contact me again. It is the write thing to do. The game I sold you was in near mint condition and a good price. There is no necessity for this behavior in public or in private. Hopefully you take this as constructive criticism and learn from your mistakes.

Sorry. $11.92. Not $111.92.

• Thank you MidnightExpress! It is an excellent price. The bottom line is, there is a right way to handle things and a wrong way to handle things. This could have been resolved between the two of us without being nasty and posting negative comments. Unfortunately, not everyone agrees with me. I’m still willing to refund the $11.92 but only after he apologizes and gives me a positive rating. The game was in near mint condition. I easily paid over $60 new for it. It was a great deal. I’m not looking to make my money back on these games. Just a little something back. I give the money to my 16 year old son for spending money so he doesn’t want to work and can concentrate on his studies. That is neither here, nor there but thank you MidnightExpress! I appreciate it!

• Don’t mean to hijack this thread but I’ve purchased several games from Commando Brado without incident. Games were well-packaged and arrived in time and without damage. Sorry to see that you had one bad apple there man.

• Thanks Yasha!

• Does anyone Know whats going on at FMG. I have an order that has disappeared into the ether and they are not responding to emails.

• Sponsor

@sentmassen:

Does anyone Know whats going on at FMG. I have an order that has disappeared into the ether and they are not responding to emails.Â

The most neutral thing I can say from everything I’ve learned is that FMG does not communicate with their customers… sorry for your experience.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m