XPAD2 Game 21 Dicer's Creed (axis) vs Team GARL (allies+12)

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Dutch you want to move germany?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

No he doesn’t.

• '12

@Gargantua:

No he doesn’t.

I don’t know anybody who would.  Maybe me but not even.

• '21 '20 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13

@Boldfresh:

@Gargantua:

No he doesn’t.

I don’t know anybody who would.   Maybe me but not even.

Not even Me.

• '12

@Me1945:

@Boldfresh:

@Gargantua:

No he doesn’t.

I don’t know anybody who would.   Maybe me but not even.

Not even Me.

Haha now that’s funny :-D

Bump X2

GAME CONCLUDED

I don’t like making rulings, and I’m disappointed that we will not be able to see this game to it’s conclusion; but as 9 days have passed without any sign of movement, interest, or comment, I rule this game concluded per tournament rules below.

XDAP Rule:

5. Regular Tournament concepts and common sense, like being courteous, and posting regularly etc APPLY, and are subjected to the whim and wrath of myself and the deputies as previously explained in rule # 1.

Standard league and tournament rules:

5c - 72 hour warnings: ? If 72 hours goes by and there is no game-play post from your opponent (i.e. at least a game decision made), simply post “bump” and the number of the bump (Bump#1, Bump #2, or Bump #3), which creates the warning. ? (Note: ? only post “bump” in your warnings to make it clear you are issuing a warning. ? Do not add any small talk or other game talk in your warning post.)

5d - Bump warning and consequences - Each “bump” warning resets the clock for another 72 hrs. ? However, on the 4th “bump” warning the offending player will be disqualified and declared the loser for that game. ? (Note: ? You get only 3 warnings per game.) ? You must post the warning when it happens (or before the next move has been made by your opponent). ? You cannot retroactively issue a “bump” warning. ? (For example, if the game is in round 8 you cannot go back and issue a warning that occurred in round 7). ? “Bump” warnings can be issued for posting of partial turns (i.e. someone only posted their purchases), OOL requests, map questions, etc. but they follow the same 72 hour requirement.

5e - If a turn is not posted within 9 days of either the previous turn post (or request for decision on casualty choice, scrambling, kamikaze, etcetera) or the end of a predetermined “vacation”, then the player failing to post may be declared in default and lose the game

• '12

we challenge dicer’s creed to a pit duel!  this battle of two horrible dice teams should be interesting!

• '10

Wait, I hope that isn’t serious. There is no reason to conclude this game if there isn’t even an opponent awaiting the next match.  Furthermore, I call precedent: what other match in this XDAP or the first was called “concluded” after just 10 days?  10 days is nothing. We all waited 2 months for the damn XDAP to start after the field was pretty much set.  10 days?  Give me the thread ID for the precedent, I’m sure if there is one there was an opponent waiting on that one.

• '10

What is this “without interest or comment” BS??? I have been texting you Garg. I told you I was going to post Germany if Seth remained MIA.  WTF dude?

• '12

haha you fell for the banana in the tailpipe dutch.  garg just trying to get a rise out of you guys, checking for a pulse…

LOL Bold and it only took another 48+ hours… !

Dutch - Post Germany if you’re serious about continuing, buy my comment that there is no movement, interest, or comment from Seth is accurate.

As for the next match - JDOW and Wheatbeer are ready to start.

I posted the conclusion because we were sick of checking for nothing everyday - with no end in sight. And the tournament rules which you agreed to are quite clear on the matter. :)

“5. Regular Tournament concepts and common sense, like being courteous, and posting regularly etc APPLY, and are subjected to the whim and wrath of myself and the deputies as previously explained in rule # 1”

I’m not here to be a dck, and I want to have a good game, but we can’t have a good game if no one is playing can we?

• '10

Being a dick has no relevance with wanting to be a dick. That’s a dick move and I don’t care how many times you and your buddy “checked the site”. Boohoo.  Give me the precedent of another game you “concluded” after 10 days… what self serving bullshit.

• '10

Oh, excuse me. You concluded it after EIGHT DAYS. Omg.

I told you 6 days ago by text that I would proceed even if Seth didn’t. That was day 4.

I did tell you on Tuesday April 7th via text -

“I am planning to wait Seth out and bump to victory. He doesn’t seem to have the time or interest, and that’s ok”

You replied and said you would post Germany if you “had” to.  So you got Bump #1, and Bump #2, And 8 days and 21 hours later we posted Game Conclusion AKA Bump X3 - (and yes we were well aware that there was still a 3+ hour grace period).

And hey - we’re still here talking, and listening to what you’re saying, but its 12 days since a post…  12 days since so much as a comment from Seth as to whether he’s away, or on vacation, or died in his sleep or whatever (hope not), and we still have no idea when/if the Axis are going to post!

And let me quote myself for the record :D

@Gargantua:

Dutch - Post Germany if you’re serious about continuing,

We just want to play axis and allies!

Post Germany, let’s go!  :lol:  Or go home…  :cry:

As for all the rest of the rancor, the rules are the rules, doesn’t matter what Garg’s done in prior games.

• '10

Axis concede

For what it’s worth, it was an interesting game.

I think the Axis were getting close to a serious breakthrough, but the dice turned on them and the Allies got an advantage. I have no problem admitting the dice here were a huge help.

As is, UK will retake Egypt and I think Germany is a long way from destroying Russia. I thought Japan had a reasonable shot at trying to win last round via an immediate move toward striking Pearl…. but maybe I was being too optimistic on Japan’s chances, especially in its ability to hold the other VCs.

Anyhow, no shame in conceding at this point.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m