XPAD2 Game 21 Dicer's Creed (axis) vs Team GARL (allies+12)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@Boldfresh:

at least his cruiser killed an american bomber in z92.  gotta look on the bright side.

Yeah, and that damn cruiser got my French fighter too!

Dice rape.

This is a very interesting turn for Italy.  A lot of strategic decisions to make, and a lot of variables.

Tough to say for sure what I would do.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

The wisest course of action would be for Italy to declare war on the neutrals.  It will really open things up…. lots of possibilities there…

Wisdom. :)

• '12

Fortune favors the bold UNLESS your name is Bold.

• I think I have a good idea of what I’m going to do, just waiting on input from my partner. He’s busy right now, but he should be coming back to me later, so expect Italy to post sometime tonight.

And man oh man . . . Java was just simply . . . wow those were some DICE! I’ve sacrificied a lamb to the dice gods and performed a ritual cleansing in order to appease their wrath … . hopefully it has an effect.

@seththenewb:

I think I have a good idea of what I’m going to do, just waiting on input from my partner. He’s busy right now, but he should be coming back to me later, so expect Italy to post sometime tonight.

And man oh man . . . Java was just simply . . . wow those were some DICE! I’ve sacrificied a lamb to the dice gods and performed a ritual cleansing in order to appease their wrath … . hopefully it has an effect.

LOL - Glad to have you back man.

• '12

@Boldfresh:

Fortune favors the bold UNLESS your name is Bold.

or Dicer’s Creed…

then it just knifes you in the back.

KILL!

• '10

Quintilius Varus, give me back my legions!

• '10

Gents, I am traveling with my family, so getting some quality minutes to look over the map is rough, and obviously I need more than a few minutes given the situation as it is.  So, I asked Seth to hold off for a bit so we can get on the same page.

• '12

@DutchmanD:

Gents, I am traveling with my family, so getting some quality minutes to look over the map is rough, and obviously I need more than a few minutes given the situation as it is.  So, I asked Seth to hold off for a bit so we can get on the same page.

Wisdom…  and you have earned right to take some extra time.

Take your time.  My only fear is that seth will disappear for another week again! :(

The planners plan but planning won’t do you any good when DOOM has arrived…  :evil:

Uh, oh…. not again!

contedicavour3.png

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.9

Game History

Round: 4

Purchase Units - Italians
                Italians buy 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 2 infantry; Remaining resources: 2 PUs;

Combat Move - Italians
                1 bomber moved from Southern Italy to 92 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Morocco to Algeria
                      Italians take Algeria from French
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Egypt to Alexandria
                1 fighter and 2 infantry moved from Egypt to Trans-Jordan

Combat - Italians
                Italians creates battle in territory 95 Sea Zone
                Battle in Trans-Jordan
                    Italians attack with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                    British defend with 1 mech_infantry
                        Italians roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 2 :  0/3 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Trans-Jordan
                        Italians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 3 :  0/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 4 :  1/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 4 :  0/1 hits
                        1 mech_infantry owned by the British lost in Trans-Jordan
                    Italians win, taking Trans-Jordan from British with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                    Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for British: 1 mech_infantry
                Battle in Alexandria
                    Italians attack with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    French defend with 1 infantry
                        Italians roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Alexandria, round 2 :  1/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 infantry in Alexandria, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the French lost in Alexandria
                    Italians win, taking Alexandria from British with 1 artillery and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for French: 1 infantry
                Battle in 92 Sea Zone
                    Italians attack with 1 bomber
                    Americans defend with 1 transport
                        1 transport owned by the Americans lost in 92 Sea Zone
                    Italians win with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 transport

Non Combat Move - Italians
                1 bomber moved from 92 Sea Zone to Egypt
                1 fighter moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Egypt
                2 artilleries moved from Morocco to Algeria
                2 armour moved from Novgorod to Eastern Poland

Place Units - Italians
                1 destroyer placed in 95 Sea Zone
                2 infantry placed in Southern Italy
                Italians undo move 2.
                1 fighter and 1 infantry placed in Southern Italy
                1 infantry placed in Southern France

Turn Complete - Italians
                Italians collect 14 PUs; end with 16 PUs total
                Objective Italians 1 Control The Mediterranean: Italians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 21 PUs

Territory Summary for Italians :

Trans-Jordan : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        British Somaliland : 1 flag
        Alexandria : 1 flag, 1 artillery and 1 infantry
        Egypt : 1 flag, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 1 harbour, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        Anglo Egyptian Sudan : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Morocco : 1 flag
        Algeria : 1 flag, 2 artilleries and 1 infantry
        Southern France : 1 flag, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
        Southern Italy : 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 1 fighter, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
        Eastern Poland : 2 armour
        95 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer and 1 transport

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 43 / 53
        Russians : 31 / 31
        Japanese : 50 / 70
        Americans : 59 / 85
        Chinese : 11 / 12
        British : 32 / 34
        UK_Pacific : 2 / 0
        Italians : 14 / 21
        ANZAC : 10 / 15
        French : 9 / 0
        Dutch : 0 / 0
        Mongolians : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Axis : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Allies : 4 / 0
        Neutral_True : 18 / 0

• Well, that went about as well as could be expected . . . bring it French dude in Normandy!

For my man Karl.

Some Tank - KILL KILL KILL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCJkbUbT3Jg

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.9

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC
                ANZAC buy 1 destroyer and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 1 PUs;

Combat Move - ANZAC

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
                1 fighter moved from Northern Territory to Java
                1 fighter moved from Queensland to Java
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from New South Wales to 62 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 62 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 42 Sea Zone to Java
                2 fighters moved from Caroline Islands to 42 Sea Zone
                2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Northern Territory to Queensland
                1 mech_infantry moved from Dutch New Guinea to New Guinea

Place Units - ANZAC
                1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 62 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
                ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 11 PUs total
                Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 16 PUs

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.9

Game History

Combat Move - French
                1 infantry moved from Belgian Congo to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
                1 artillery moved from Normandy Bordeaux to Southern France

Combat - French
                Battle in Southern France
                    French attack with 1 artillery
                    Italians defend with 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                        French roll dice for 1 artillery in Southern France, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Southern France, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        French roll dice for 1 artillery in Southern France, round 3 :  1/1 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Southern France, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Southern France
                    French win, taking Southern France from Italians with 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
                Battle in Anglo Egyptian Sudan
                    French attack with 1 infantry
                    Italians defend with 1 infantry
                        French roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        French roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        French roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 4 :  0/1 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 4 :  1/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the French lost in Anglo Egyptian Sudan
                    Italians win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -3
                    Casualties for French: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - French
                1 destroyer moved from 81 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Scotland to Eire
                      French take Eire from Neutral_Allies

Turn Complete - French

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m