• Sponsor

Hey Guys, I want to substitute my G40 French with either white or yellow HBG units, but can anyone tell me how close the yellow is to the UK tan pieces?… would the yellow really stand out among a pile of Brits?

• I use the yellow pieces for Japan and yes they really stand out. I’m sure you know this but go to site and you can click on pieces that give you colors of pieces. Gives you a good idea how they look.

I can post a pic of them on my map if you want.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

SS, is right, they will standout for sure.

• Sponsor

Sounds like yellow is the color I want for France, thanks guys.

• Customizer

Remember there’s more than one yellow.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@toblerone77:

Remember there’s more than one yellow.

Yes, the minor axis yellow. Thanks Tolerone! I forgot about it.

• @Young:

Hey Guys, I want to substitute my G40 French with either white or yellow HBG units, but can anyone tell me how close the yellow is to the UK tan pieces?… would the yellow really stand out among a pile of Brits?

Why do you want to change France’s color?

• Sponsor

Last night I ordered the set with the boats, I hope that’s the yellow you guys were talking about… I don’t want the French units to be to close to the UK tan units if they’re gonna share London.

• Sponsor

@amanntai:

@Young:

Cliffside Bunker’s G40 House Rules

New UK Pacific Nation:

The United Kingdom Pacific economy will now operate as a separate nation apart from the United Kingdom Europe economy. This new UK Pacific nation will now use French blue units, union jack roundels, and will go between Italy and ANZAC in the turn sequence. Any territory controlled by one of the two separate UK nations (UK Pacific, or UK Europe) regardless of location, will count toward the overall income of the individual UK nation that controls it.

(Union Jack roundels and new French yellow pieces can be purchased through HBG)

• @Young:

@amanntai:

@Young:

Cliffside Bunker’s G40 House Rules

New UK Pacific Nation:

The United Kingdom Pacific economy will now operate as a separate nation apart from the United Kingdom Europe economy. This new UK Pacific nation will now use French blue units, union jack roundels, and will go between Italy and ANZAC in the turn sequence. Any territory controlled by one of the two separate UK nations (UK Pacific, or UK Europe) regardless of location, will count toward the overall income of the individual UK nation that controls it.

(Union Jack roundels and new French yellow pieces can be purchased through HBG)

Wouldn’t it have made more sense to use the Yellow as the Pacific Nation?

• Sponsor

Ideally yes, however… the HBG set is missing G40 sea units that the UK Pacific might buy during a game, where the French won’t need any units after the initial setup.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m